EB Games Online Job Application Process
EB Games stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to EB Games that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to EB Games through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest EB Games to your location will be explained below.
Over 20 years EB Games has become one of Australia’s leading retailers but we don’t do retail like most companies. Step in to a store, our office or warehouse and the energy and passion is undeniable.
We work in a dynamic and exciting environment where delivering the best customer experience is at the core of everything we do. We care about our customers, celebrate our wins together and most importantly have fun!
Apply Online EB Games Jobs
Having open positions in each department, EB Games waits for your applications. EB Games does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Assistant Store Manager
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager will work closely with the Store Team and District Manager to provide the best customer experience. Currently there are two separate positions open, one at the Werribee store and one at the Point Cook store.
The role is full time and does require flexible availability across public holidays, nights and weekends.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing the day to day store operations.
- Coaching and training teams for success and progression.
- Maintaining a high level of Merchandising within the store always.
- Providing the best customer experience.
- Supporting the Store Manager in various aspects of compliance, coaching and operations.
This role would be best filled by a vibrant, enthusiastic individual who has a passion for customers and service.
- Have demonstrated personal KPI success.
- Have a strong focus on customer service.
- High level of self-motivation.
- Ability to coach and drive teams to KPI and sales success.
- Outstanding administration and procedural compliance.
- Strong merchandising skills.
- Fun and energetic personality.
- Positive, can do attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing amazing customer service and leading through best practices.
Marketing & Design Assistant
An exciting new role has been created in the Marketing & Events team.
Reporting to the Marketing Coordinator, the Marketing & Design Assistant will work closely with the team to help execute our marketing goals and objectives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support the production of all marketing materials working closely with the Design & Production team
- Create content for daily store communication and shopping centre marketing
- Create and distribute setup guides for instore marketing materials
- Collaborate with the marketing and buying team to deliver monthly promotion materials
- Assist with general marketing enquires for 375+ stores
- Assist with shopping centre marketing opportunities
- Work closely with the DC team to ensure timely delivery of instore campaigns
- Coordinate monthly marketing invoices and expenses
- Update content daily on intranet
- Provide assistance with other ad-hoc duties as required
Are you the next Marketing & Design superstar?
- Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to relate to people at all levels
- Creative flair and a keen interest in retail
- Adobe AfterEffects and Premiere experience is beneficial
EB Games Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for EB Games. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest EB Games to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a EB Games Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job;