Dusk, a candle and household goods retailer, is the largest company of its kind in Australia. Dusk, which has around 90 stores in various states and cities of Australia, is growing day by day and needs new staff. Honesty, responsibility and excellent work are expected from the personnel who will work here.
The person who will work as Dusk Customer Assistant will strive to maximize customer service. At the same time, you will work hard to achieve results and you will adapt to working as a team. You will maintain the visual standards of the store you work for.
See Also: dusk Employment Application
All the things you need to do:
- You should always act first with the customer.
- You must listen carefully to customers and do your best to meet their expectations.
- You have to adapt to working as a team with a team.
- You have to motivate yourself to be able to do any job assigned to you.
- You should always strive to make things better in the store you are in charge of.
- You should be energetic and have a positive attitude while doing things.
Career development process
- Necessary training will be provided both in-store and online.
- If necessary, you will be supported and feedback will be given.
- You will have the chance to realize your vision thanks to company products and visual merchandising.
Salary : $18.00 – $24.00 /hour: Salary information stated here is an estimate. You will access more precise information during job interview and interviews with the company.