DT Online Job Application Process
DT stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to DT that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to DT through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest DT to your location will be explained below.
AKQA has an unmatched reputation for revolutionary work. Since our founding we have consistently been among the world’s most influential and awarded agencies.
Our record of achievement results from our team’s collaboration with clients. Many of the world’s most prestigious clients entrust AKQA with their ideas and innovation work.
This opportunity coupled with exposure to work that is at the cutting edge – in an environment that champions creativity and thought leadership – makes for a career enriched with learning and achievement.
Apply Online DT Jobs
Having open positions in each department, DT waits for your applications. DT does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As Delivery Director of AKQA’s Auckland studio, you’ll lead a team of project managers and business analysts to continuously improve our delivery methodologies and consistently achieve our commercial targets. As a key member of our NZ leadership team, you’ll help drive client and staff satisfaction by ensuring the successful and efficient delivery of work that is recognised worldwide for its pioneering approach.
At AKQA, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Set the highest standard for delivery methodologies, providing leadership and inspiration across our project management and business analysis teams.
- Oversee project definition, progress and outputs, working with internal and client stakeholders as a key point of escalation for risks, changes and dependencies.
- Collaborate with client service teams to manage project scopes, budgets and timelines, whilst maintaining the highest creative and technical standards.
- Play a key role in new business development, identifying optimal delivery frameworks and ensuring appropriately and accurately structured responses.
- Use reporting tools to monitor our project portfolio and brief other AKQA business leaders on studio performance.
- Recruit, manage and mentor staff, inspiring a sense of support and direction across the team.
- Keep the wider agency informed, focused and enthused about the progress of individual projects and the business as a whole.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Substantial project and program delivery experience, particularly in digital transformation, web builds, digital integration and large/complex technical projects.
- Proven experience delivering against commercial requirements.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Exceptional leadership skills that enable you to quickly earn client and internal team confidence.
- Excellent communication and presentation style.
- Enthusiastic, solution-focused attitude, with the determination to find the best outcome for all projects.
DT Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for DT. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest DT to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a DT Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job