Drake International Online Job Application Process
Drake International stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Drake International that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Drake International through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Drake International to your location will be explained below.
Drake International offers HR solutions for every stage in the employee lifecycle. From attraction to retention, the Drake Universe of talent management solutions is able to assist your employees to improve their productivity and performance, and therefore the profitability of your business.
The Drake International Group of Companies are global specialists in the field of human resources, performance improvement, consultative management, permanent and temporary staffing and technology solutions. Established in Canada in 1951, Drake operates in 11 other countries around the world. In Australia, Drake operates from 22 branch locations including a national head office in Melbourne.
Apply Online Drake International Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Drake International waits for your applications. Drake International does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Your role is to provide quality care, managing complex challenging behaviours to various clients. Daily duties includes social engagement, medication administration, personal care, following daily living skills program.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this position you must have proven experience in managing clients with challenging behaviours and posses the necessary skills to divert and deescalate behaviours of concern.
Eligibility criteria for these roles are:
- Proven work experience with Challenging Behaviours
- Be available for full time hours on a 24/7 roster including evenings and weekends
- Current Police Clearance.
- Own reliable vehicle
- OCHER Card
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Flexibility around work hours
- Class Drivers License
- Relevant qualifications or proven extensive experience.
- Exceptional communication skills
The ideal applicant will be E commerce savvy; mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange, inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems.
You will have a demonstrated back ground in
- Warehouse Management in an E commerce business to consumer environment
- Training and Management of staff in company policy and processes
- Managing a team of 10 permanent employees and a casual workforce
- Workforce planning and rostering
- Developing relationships with couriers
- Hiring and associated review processes associated with managing a team
- Managing and maintaining relationships with courier drivers
- Intermediate excel skills
- Experience with Inventory Management Systems
Having multi-tasked previously, you’ll be invigorated by the diversity of this role with your priorities including Supplier relations, Operations and being the Nutritional subject matter expert. Working autonomously, you’ll be responsible for the product specification process, ensuring the quality database is up to date, supporting Marketing with NPD campaigns in terms of nutrition and product claims, analysing and verifying product claims.
Your expertise will include:
- Experience within high risk food manufacturing / commercial kitchen environments
- Demonstrated experience with HACCP, GMP and regulatory affairs
- Prior experience managing the Quality standards and processes across multiple operations
- Tertiary qualification in Food Sciences or Nutrition
- Hands on approach to team management and stakeholder management
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
Drake International Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Drake International. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Drake International to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Drake International Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job