Downer Online Job Application Process
Downer stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Downer that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Downer through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Downer to your location will be explained below.
Suspicious email alert
Downer has become aware of a potential email scam targeting job seekers. If you have received one of these suspicious emails, please delete it immediately and don’t engage with the sender via email or phone. If you have any concerns you can contact the Downer Cyber Security team during business hours at North Ryde or contact Scamwatch on
1300 795 995 or visit www.scamwatch.gov.au.
Apply Online Downer Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Downer waits for your applications. Downer does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
FINANCE MANAGER BUSINESS PARTNER SURFACING
WHO WE ARE
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Downer’s Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Our business is experiencing an exciting period of growth and we have identified a number of new roles to enable our business to respond to future development and opportunities and challenges.
The role of Finance Manager Business Partner will monitor and analyse business conditions and business performance in order to develop and implement data based business decisions focused on intervention, improvement, and growth.
The Business Partner will take responsibility (collectively with the Senior Management Team) for the development, execution and financial management and review of the business Strategic Plan, within the context of the Divisional and Group plans.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Commerce, Engineering or Science (or industry equivalent)
- Post degree qualifications or professional accreditation will be highly regarded
- More than ten (10) years of appropriate responsible experience in a relevant role and business environment
- Demonstrated record of implementing effective and empowered organisational structures
- Be able to drive performance through high quality planning, reporting, and accountability frameworks
- Act as a trusted advisor/partner occupy a “seat at the table” to provide strategic decision making support and advice
- Provide relevant insights to our markets and customers (e.g. profitability and desirability profiling)
- Contribute to business and strategic plan development and implementation to support Surfacing objectives
- Lead and/or participate in business process integration for new operating assets
- Identify opportunities and risks in the assessment of Mergers and Acquisitions (Due Diligence), Business
- Development, and Supply Projects
- Manage timely completion of budget and forecast activities
- Consolidate operational and capital annual budgets and business plans
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, empowering, and team orientated culture
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration
- Recognition and reward for high performance through investing in your growth and development
- A long-term career development opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking ‘apply’ below.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES.
Downer Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Downer. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Downer to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Downer Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job