As a Technology Service Analyst, you will be a part of the Production Management team responsible for handling inquiries from business users and ensuring the proper functioning of the software systems.
The front office department you will work in is essential for maintaining the stability of the rate and loan applications used by traders.
Your team’s primary focus will be to provide support for the business users while continuously improving the software systems used. Comprehensive training will be provided in-house to equip you with the necessary skills to excel in this position.
What we will offer you:
At our organization, we believe that a healthy and engaged workforce is essential to achieving our goals and enhancing our employees’ lives both inside and outside of work.
That is why we are dedicated to creating a supportive work environment that prioritizes your development and well-being. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, learning, and career advancement while fostering a positive workplace culture that encourages work-life balance and overall wellness.
Our commitment to our employees’ well-being extends beyond their time with us, as we aim to equip them with the skills and resources necessary to thrive both professionally and personally.
You can expect:
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, Gym benefits, Well-being incentives
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR program plus take volunteering leave days
Your key responsibilities:
- Providing Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge on Rates & Credit business and applications to the Support and Development teams
- Build python scripts for application tooling and Geneos monitoring Working with the development team to automate manual support processes
- Provide Incident strong incident management during incidents to improve recovery time
- Facilitate industry-standard Root Cause Analysis (RCA) exercises as a result of critical incidents and initiating the
- Problem Management cycle
- Provide ad-hoc reports to the business where this will add value or reduce costs
Your skills and experience:
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Production Management
- Experience in ITIL Incident Management and Problem Management processes
- Good understanding of Solaris/Linux, with the ability to write shell scripts in bash/ksh.
- Oracle, or other relational database experience with the ability to write complex SQL queries
- Experience in Geneos monitoring setup, Geneos provides monitoring and system management of critical real-time applications
- Understanding of Rates and/or Credit businesses and the products they trade
- Knowledge on python or shell script writing
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Other Available Positions Application: Deutsche Bank Job Application