Department of Justice Online Job Application Process
Department of Justice stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Department of Justice that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Department of Justice through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Department of Justice to your location will be explained below.
The Department of Justice and Regulation is one of nine departments of the Government of the State of Victoria, Australia. Greg Wilson has been the Secretary since March 2013. The main purpose of the department is to assist the government achieve its vision of “a safe and just Victoria.” The department does this by contributing to the administration of civil and criminal justice and public safety, responsible management and regulation of gaming and racing and providing an effective framework for consumer affairs.
Apply Online Department of Justice Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Department of Justice waits for your applications. Department of Justice does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
- Join Rivergum, a brand new, cutting edge intensive treatment facility for offenders on post sentence orders
- Design a program of activities to give residents professional expertise and life skills
- Work closely with and learn from case managers and Allied Health clinicians
- Fully-paid training program likely to commence in late August/early September
Reporting to the Executive Director of Performance and Analysis, the Project Officer will be responsible for a range of project management functions across the branch.
The main duties of the Project Officer will be (but not limited to):
• Coordinating project reporting and the application of the branch’s project management methodology to all branch projects
• Working with branch staff to plan, manage and complete projects, and promoting sound project management across the branch
• Assisting with branch communications, stakeholder engagement and take-up of the branch’s products by users across the justice system
Based in Frankston, you will develop and drive strategic case management effectiveness and improvements across the Court Practice, Parole and Specialist Practice streams. Working closely with case managers, supervisors and managers, you will support and professionally develop them to enhance the quality and effectiveness of the application of evidence based case management.
The role also includes the supervision of senior practice advisers across community correctional services (CCS). These staff advise, coach and mentor and are considered role models of best practice case management. Your support and guidance will therefore be extremely valuable.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to travel to the Seymour Justice Service Centre, Wangaratta Justice Service Centre and Wodonga Justice Service Centre as required by operational needs.
To be successful in this role you will be required to demonstrate:
- extensive knowledge and experience in case management of complex and high risk clients
- substantial understanding of and experience in best practice initiatives in relation to risk management with complex and high risk individuals
- comprehensive understanding and experience in best practice risk minimisation and therapeutic initiatives
- well-developed interpersonal skills including building strong relationships and developing an understanding of others in order to motivate them and address conflict
Department of Justice Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Department of Justice. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Department of Justice to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Department of Justice Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job