Deakin University Online Job Application Process
Deakin University stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Deakin University that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Deakin University through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Deakin University to your location will be explained below.
Work at Deakin
At Deakin, we’re looking for people who are adaptable, creative, and ready to meet challenges. In return we offer competitive salaries, great benefits and a flexible work environment.
Working with us
Working at Deakin gives you flexible work arrangements, salary packaging options and various leave plans.
Learn more about how we support our workforce and staff benefits through to our OH&S and equity and diversity values.
Apply Online Deakin University Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Deakin University waits for your applications. Deakin University does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join Deakin’s award winning GENIE development team
Deakin University has a well-deserved global reputation for pushing the limits of digital innovation. Our team is the powerhouse behind our ambitious digital strategy and roadmap, working across a range of emerging technologies, from artificial intelligence and machine learning, to big data and analytics, and internet of things – even augmented and mixed reality.
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic digital specialists to help support and develop our smart, personalised digital assistant GENIE. If you want to be part of an innovative and exciting team then we’d like to hear from you.
This will include:
- Leading the design and development of enterprise-level digital products, services and solutions while contributing to their enhancement and extension.
- Providing direction in complex application problem solving, and contribute specialist skills and knowledge to the evaluation and assessment of the ideas, concepts and solutions generated.
- Rapidly designing, developing and iterating ideas, concepts and emergent technologies into innovative digital applications, products or services.
- Providing expert advice and apply appropriate technical skills on the implementation, integration, support and other matters.
- Graduate qualifications in Computer Science/Information Technology, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Extensive experience in web, systems and application development with demonstrated expertise across a variety of platforms, with a strong record of leading and completing projects.
- Significant experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) in large enterprise environment.
- Strong development skills in a wide range platforms or programming languages.
Deakin University Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Deakin University. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Deakin University to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Deakin University Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job