DB Schenker Online Job Application Process
DB Schenker stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to DB Schenker that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to DB Schenker through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest DB Schenker to your location will be explained below.
DB Schenker is the world’s leading global logistics provider — we support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Integrated logistics resides at the world’s most important intersections, where the flow of goods creates an effective link between carriers. Our value-added services ensure the flow of goods continues seamlessly and supply chains stay lean and optimized for success. Our business holds top positions in automotive, technology, consumer goods, trade fair logistics, special transports, and special events logistics.
Apply Online DB Schenker Jobs
Having open positions in each department, DB Schenker waits for your applications. DB Schenker does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
We are seeking a Business Analyst specialising in Contract Logistics/ Supply Chain Management to join our busy Yennora NSW team.
- Conceptualise logistics strategies, process flows, alternative designs and methodologies to develop and create the optimal solution based on operational performance.
- Significant judgement is required in planning, design, and technical functions related to the response to tenders with solid knowledge of Schenker’s products, services, procedures and processes
- Analyse data and develop business models including pricing for both warehousing and transport
- Provide trans
We are seeking an experienced Compliance Officer with strong experience in OHS/ WHS and quality with a thorough knowledge of relevant Australian legislative requirements.
QMS / EMS / OH&S Functions
- Monitor DC & Departments (Branch) compliance to adhere to the required meeting requirement stated within our Management System Manuals.
- Liaise with the HR dept to ensure that their respective Branch/DC job descriptions, training records, organisation charts and performance evaluations exist for all staff.
- Identify Branch/DC local documents that need to be controlled and add to the local QMS system.
- Promote and administer the Action Request system that documents Improvement Opportunities and Customer Complaints. Ensure the Action Requests are discussed during the monthly compliance meetings with Branch/DC Management. Completed action requests to be sent through to WHS Compliance Manager
- Ensure all site internal QMS/EMS audits are conducted and reported on time. Completed internal audits to be sent through to WHS Compliance Manager
- port solutions and domestic transport pricing nationally for all new and existing customers.
- Provide support in contract renewal of existing customers
Ocean Import Transport Allocator
We are seeking an Ocean Import Transport Allocator to join our busy team.
This position is required to:
Retrieve and process import documentation and freight to ensure optimum delivery times are achieved. Handle Import Ocean phone enquiry’s in a timely and efficient manner. Ensure the efficient operation of the Import Ocean Department Accurate data input for speedy and efficient document flow.
Departmental/Operational key Responsibilities may include:
- Ocean Cargo Automation / Job Registrations
- Handling customer inquiries efficiently and effectively
- Dealing with Australian Customs re SCA / problem solving
- Adjust complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for action
- Monitoring and handling of Transhipments
- Ensure correct & smooth process flow and documentation is going through smoothly / swiftly
- Quality Check of Pre-alert documentation and follow- up of missing documentation
- Achieve Ocean Import KPI targets
Complete all other duties as directed by your Supervisor / Manager
Competencies and Skills required:
- Six months to one year related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Knowledge of relevant legislations and authorities which impact on your area of responsibility.
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Basic computer skills or use with MS Word, Excel
- Knowledge of Procars an advantage
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Previous experience in Ocean Imports preferred but not essential
- Drivers Licence preferred, but not essential
- Experience in Hazardous Goods handling preferred, but not essential
DB Schenker Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for DB Schenker. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest DB Schenker to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for DB Schenker Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job