Costco Online Job Application Process
Costco stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Costco that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Costco through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Costco to your location will be explained below.
Costco Wholesale Corporation, trading as Costco, is an American multinational corporation which operates a chain of membership-only warehouse clubs. As of 2015, Costco was the second largest retailer in the world after Walmart, and as of 2016, Costco was the world’s largest retailer of choice and prime beef, organic foods, rotisserie chicken, and wine.
Apply Online Costco Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Costco waits for your applications. Costco does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Available Positions at Costco Australia: Cashier, Front-end assistant, Stocker, Forklift driver, Receiving, Gas Station, Maintenance, Tyre Centre, Inventory auditor, Merchandise management, Member service, Food service, Payroll clerk, Sales Auditor, Warehouse management
Bakery Forklift Driver/Stocker
Prepares Bakery for use. Uses a forklift to drop stock. Stocks and rotates dated products and supplies. Ensures that the Bakery Department has the necessary ingredients to create confections. Assists with wrapping and merchandising baked goods. Follows proper safety and sanitation procedures and standards. Provides prompt and courteous customer service
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepares Bakery for use. Starts up equipment. Checks production schedules and pulls first bake of frozen items.
- Fulfils drop list needs and stocks in proper storage area. Rotates all dated product. Picks and purchases items on warehouse supply list following warehouse purchasing procedures.
- Restocks and consolidates remaining items left on pallets for safe conveyance by the forklift operator.
- Marks any freezer to cooler items with Price Look Up label. Refers to Production Bench Manual when panning up frozen items.
- Follows Standard Sanitation Operating Procedure (SSOP) guidelines as it refers to proper cleaning and sanitation of all equipment required by this position. Completes and complies with 11 Commandments of Quality Assurance, Food Safety Certification, and all safety training required by warehouse and Bakery Department.
- Assists with wrapping, merchandising, and other Bakery duties as needed. Assists in other areas and departments of the warehouse as necessary.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service to drivers, members, employees, and suppliers
Cuts, fills, and ices cakes. Decorates and writes messages on cakes using pastry bags and tips. Packages cakes for special order and back stock. Assists with other Bakery duties as necessary. Follows proper Bakery and general safety and sanitation procedures and standards. Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Checks cake order stand for special orders. Checks production schedule for daily needs. Pulls stock from freezer or cooler to fill merchandising area.
- Removes product from pans. Garnishes and packages baked cheesecakes, seasonal pies, and fruit tarts. Processes all cakes following assembly instruction in Cake Decorating Manual. Places finished product on racks and transfer racks to the cooler, freezer, or wrapping area.
- Keeps decorating area clean and clear of debris. Follows proper Bakery Department, safety, and security procedures and standards.
- Follows Standard Sanitation Operating Procedure (SSOP) guidelines as it refers to proper cleaning and sanitation of all equipment required by this position. Completes and complies with 11 Commandments of Quality Assurance, Food Safety Certification and, all safety training required by warehouse and Bakery Department.
- Assists with other bakery duties as needed. Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service to members, employees, and suppliers.
- Communication – Articulates information, both verbally and in writing, in a way that can be easily understood by employees, members, and suppliers. Actively listens to employees, members, and managers and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Member Service – Exhibits a professional demeanour toward others. Unselfishly serves others and assists members, employees, and suppliers in a prompt and effective manner while following company procedures. Is proactive and reacts quickly and appropriately in identifying problems, finding solutions, and making sound decisions that reflect Costco’s Code of Ethics.
- Self-Motivated – Is well-organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, and adhere to deadlines while working independently with minimal supervision. Maintains a commitment to honesty, integrity, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times. Accepts responsibility for his/her choices and decisions.
- Team Player – Cooperates well with a variety of personalities and individuals and participates in a professional manner to accomplish the business goal. Is willing to perform tasks assigned by supervisors and assist others as needed.
- Flexibility – Adjusts positively to change in direction or assignment. Is able to do more than one task during a work shift. Has a proven ability to comply with new programs, methods, practices and procedures.
- Record of Satisfactory Job Performance – Demonstrates satisfactory job performance as indicated on the most recent review through positive demonstration of Costco’s Success Behaviours, and by a file free from counselling notices related to job performance.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Locates member car in the tyre shop area of the carper. Lists any body damage on service order. Drives member vehicle into install bay, onto hydraulic hoist and sets brake. Raises auto.
- Removes wheel using impact gun. Follows safety and security procedures. Rolls wheel to mounting machine, removes tyre from wheel. Attaches new valve stem, mounts new tyre on wheel, fills tyre to appropriate air pressure.
- Operates automatic balance machine to get reading of proper weight and placement to balance wheel. Attaches lead weights to rims with lead weight hammer.
- Re attaches wheels to auto using impact gun and hand torque wrench according to tyre shop procedures.
- Alerts supervisor or manager to complete 9 – point check and authorise vehicle release. Parks member auto in lot, and returns invoice and key to sales desk.
- Performs second torque check after manager or supervisor on tyres installed by others.
- Repairs flat tyres for members. Cleans Install area by sweeping, mopping, spraying, wiping.
- Assists with sales and stocks tyres in sales area in accordance with Tyre Shop Manager’s merchandising plan.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Assists with monthly stocktake (inventory)
- Cert II in Tyre Fitting Preferred
- MUST BE 18 YEARS AND OVER
Costco Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Costco. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Costco to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Costco Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job