Computershare Online Job Application Process
Computershare stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Computershare that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Computershare through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Computershare to your location will be explained below.
Work in a supportive environment with flexible work options where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and you’re part of a truly global team.
Top 5 reasons to work at Computershare
1. Be part of a dynamic team
It’s the Computershare way to work hard and have fun with our teammates.
2. Be a change agent for good
We’re proud of the ways that we save energy, reduce waste and encourage each other to give to those in need where they need it most through our sustainability and community support programs.
3. Reward is more than a salary
It’s about trust, respect and growing your career through training, coaching and the right opportunities.
4. Be career minded
There are lots of ways to build a career here. Just raise your hand and ask.
5. Be a driving force
New thinking and great ideas are vital to our culture of growth. You have the support to be a driving force for change.
Apply Online Computershare Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Computershare waits for your applications. Computershare does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Client Service Associate
Computershare Plan Managers (CPM)
CPM is the largest provider of Employee Share Plan management services in Australia and manages the share plans for over 100 clients covering over 300,000 underlying participants. Computershare Plan Managers (CPM) is the division within Computershare responsible for providing administrative services, project management and plan design to Plan Manager clients and their individual employee share plan holders.
Reporting to a Client Services Manager, the Client Services Associate is a specialist role responsible for the day to day delivery of high quality service to their clients and the respective client’s employee plan participants.
The Client Service Associate will work closely with the Client Service Manager and internal stakeholders to ensure all functions and activity of their client accounts are anticipated, actioned and when required, reviewed in order to meet strict deadlines. These functions include responding to customer enquiries, maintenance of the employee register, reporting, purchases, processing sales, and involvement in dividend payments.
Working with a supportive manager and an experienced team, this role will be a great way to learn more about CPM as well as give you the ability to gain exposure to great opportunities for career growth and development.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Management of Client Account and day to day operations of Client’s Employee Share Plans
- Responding to written, email and telephone share holder enquiries
- Maintaining employee information held in internal systems and databases
- Reconciliation of accounts and transactions
- Maintenance of internal timetable for all clients in terms of dividends, ad hoc payments, offers and statements
- Preparation of share transfers, sales and purchases
- Assisting the Implementation Team in offers and re-offers to employees
- Maintaining Service Level Agreements
To ensure your success in this role you will bring:
- Ability to manage changing priorities and strong time management skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- High level of initiative, flexibility and problem solving skills
- Strong PC skills with a high level of familiarity with MS Office products – specifically MS Excel
- Possess and display a positive, enthusiastic attitude & strong work ethic
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess the ability to work well under pressure, maintaining professionalism and focus on quality
- Knowledge of Employee Share Plans and the financial services will be highly regarded.
- Work for a large global corporation (over 15,000 employees) with the opportunity for career progression
- Great discounts and benefits across a variety of companies and access to our Employee Share Plan
- A wide variety of internal training courses supported by our Learning and Development team
- A supportive working environment, with friendly peers and management
- Easy access to public transport, bicycle and walking paths, with an onsite Gym, Café and games room
Computershare Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Computershare. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Computershare to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Computershare Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job