Commonwealth Bank Online Job Application Process
Commonwealth Bank stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Commonwealth Bank that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Commonwealth Bank through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Commonwealth Bank to your location will be explained below.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia is an Australian multinational bank with businesses across New Zealand, Asia, the United States and the United Kingdom. It provides a variety of financial services including retail, business and institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, investment and broking services. The Commonwealth Bank is the largest Australian listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange as of August 2015 with brands including Bankwest, Colonial First State Investments, ASB Bank (New Zealand), Commonwealth Securities (CommSec) and Commonwealth Insurance (CommInsure). Commonwealth Bank is also the largest bank in the Southern Hemisphere.
Apply Online Commonwealth Bank Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Commonwealth Bank waits for your applications. Commonwealth Bank does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Application Manager (CommInsure)
As an Application Manager, you would be required to manage the application lifecycle of systems and applications to meet the IT and Business Strategic objectives.
- Maintain the current state documentation of applications & components in the portfolio to support the Application Design and Architecture function
- Conduct Application Health assessment in accordance to the Resilience and Risk Prioritisation (RRP) Framework and manage the corrective actions to resolve issues
- Initiate System Roadmap activities for the improvement or maintenance of system health and currency of application software and component versions, including funding submissions
- Assessment of Business initiatives for impact to system resilience, infrastructure, availability and capacity
- Support/contribute to delivering on the ES Strategy and application lifecycle
- Manage application technical risk in accordance to the Group Risk Framework
- Contribute to the review of IT Controls and manage the corrective actions to resolve issues
- Coordinate Control Assurance Program (CAP) activities and audit evidence submission
- Manage relationships with suppliers and participate in Supplier Risk assessment activities, include Contract Review and re-negotiation
- Ensure the effectiveness of the Service Management Operating Model
- Ensure effective change management, deployment and capacity management processes are in place to maintain and/or improve application resilience
- Form close and collaborative relationships with IT Service Management teams, Delivery Teams and Architecture teams to support the design, plan and delivery of resilient solutions.
- Contribute to the maintenance of technology asset and cost information to support current state view of assets and costs
- Recommend changes to processes and systems, with measurable business benefits, based on current and future customer needs, industry trends and new technologies, knowledge of the system, analysis and performance.
- Undertake appropriate planning for compliance upgrades and/or software releases
- Ensure bank methodologies and processes are embraced
- Demonstrated knowledge of Service Management principles and processes
- Exposure to financial services business systems and technologies
- Knowledge of systems management processes
- Demonstrated ability to perform within a complex environment
- Ability to provide recommendations and insights based on factual analysis.
- Familiarity with IT Automation principles
Regional & Agribusiness Banking – Expression of Interest
- Build rewarding relationships with diverse regional and agribusiness customers that will inspire you
- Make a difference and be part of a vital and vibrant regional community
- Bring your talents in business development and relationship management to our thriving team, where innovation is encouraged and ideas are rewarded
- Opportunities across Agribusiness, Commercial and Diversified portfolios Australia wide
We want to hear from you if you:
- Are energised by relationship building and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities.
- Can demonstrate a real passion for engaging regional and agribusiness customers and community leaders.
- Have a strong personal brand in the community, or are motivated to develop as a community leader.
- Have exceptional commercial acumen and business development skills.
- Are tech savvy and excited about innovation and emerging technologies.
- Have a strong risk management focus.
Manager, Strategy Optimisation
Your responsibilities will include
- Demonstrate and maintain in-depth knowledge of the business success drivers, industry trends, regulatory issues, and the competitive marketplace.
- Develop and design presentations to communicate findings and make recommendations with a focus on “what it means” and actions to consider
- Utilise Continuous Improvement tools & techniques to improve processes
- Represent Direct Lending across projects and initiatives across the wider group, ensuring that its strategic priorities and customer interests are understood within the project framework and across the working group
- Provide detailed analysis of productivity and financial efficiencies to best support resourcing models
We are interested in hearing from people with
- Influence and effectively engage and collaborate with stakeholders across multiple Business Units (BUs)
- Experience in reporting and analytics with a proven ability to provide data driven recommendations
- High level oral and written communication skills
- Advanced SAS or SQL programming skills
1- Strategic leadership
- Participate in the full lifecycle of agile projects (ideation through implementation)
- Design and build Group data products by integrating diverse data from hundreds of internal and external sources
2- Framework & Best practices
- Contribute to thought leadership enabling analytics teams to deliver world class data centric solutions and analytics
- Champion sustainable and re-useable data products
- Help to promote good coding standard and practices to ensure high quality and minimum risks
- Push our analytics platform forward, delivering increasing levels of self-service, automation and reduced operational risk
Key Skills & Experience
1- Technical capability:
- Hadoop and Spark for distributed data storage and processing
- Teradata, Hbase and Cassandra to support OLAP and OLTP requirements
- Scala and Java for our back-end applications and data integration tools
- Tableau, d3 and Shiny for presentation of data insights
- Cloudera Search / Solr to support fast, flexible and familiar data exploration.
2- Soft skills
- Negotiate and influence cross-functional stakeholders – business and technical
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills (i.e. Ability to bridge the gap between the business and technical teams, prepare presentation pack, conduct workshop)
- Ability to influence the adoption of new product and processes.
3- Business acumen
- Able to build solutions that are fit for purpose, perform well with large data volume and complex data transformation rules, and reliable to operate
- Think creatively and solve problems that are both operational and strategic in nature
- Project delivery in an Agile fashion in a rapidly changing environment that is often ambiguous
Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent quantitative discipline
Commonwealth Bank Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Commonwealth Bank. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Commonwealth Bank to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Commonwealth Bank Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job