Team Member hourly salaries at Coles in Australia
The average hourly wage for people working in the Coles Team Member position is $24.34. This wage is 14% below the national average wage. There is a minimum wage of $17.25 and a maximum wage of $36.85 for the Team Member position determined by employee reports.
Job openings matching Team Member in Coles
- You can access the job description of the Coles Team Member position and open positions around you here.
- You can also access the job descriptions and open positions of Supermarket Team Member positions in all companies from here.
- You can review the Coles Jobs content to learn about and apply for all other positions you can work for at Coles. You can also review the content of Coles Career Login to access detailed information about the official career page.
Reviews about Pay & Benefits for Team Member in Coles
Offers a really great working environment for young people:
- Review: According to a former employee in the Team Member position in February 2022, you can work in an ideal working environment, provided that the employees on the management staff are good and you have fun co-workers. Especially if you are a student and looking for a part-time job, you will find yourself in a good working environment at Coles in general, even if you sometimes have tiring days.
- Pros: Persons working as a Team Member have a chance to get 5% discounted products and have a secure job.
- Cons: Sometimes you have to lift heavy things and things can get a bit more difficult if the people working in management are bad.
You can work in a more fun environment by meeting new people.
- Review: While meeting new people is sometimes fun, sometimes communicating with angry customers is quite difficult. In such situations, you have to deal with stress. It’s an ideal place to make money, especially if you’re a high school student, according to data from a former employee of the Coles Team Member position in January 2022. However, if you’re an adult, he doesn’t really recommend Coles. It is stated that the salary is good and it can be stated that it is possible to work under stress during peak periods of Covid disease.
- What Are the Pros? It is generally a quiet working environment.
- What are the Cons? Management and managers can be bad at some Coles branches. Again, depending on the store you work in, the customer base may be at an average level.
How much does a Team Member make at Coles in Australia?
- Average Coles Team Member hourly pay: $24.34
- Average Coles Team Member daily pay: $192.72 (8 hours)
- Average Coles Team Member weekly pay: $924.92 (38 hours)
- Average Coles Team Member monthly pay: $3699.68 (152 hours)
- Average Coles Team Member yearly pay: $44396.16 (1824 hours)
The share rate or salaries information contained herein consists of data collected over the last 36 months through Indeed and Glassdoor. The data here are not binding for Coles. All salary information on this website is estimated and approximate. The salary information determined during the company recruitment process and the information here may not match. You can learn the actual salary information only from the employer company.