Department Manager yearly salaries at Coles in Australia
The average yearly wage for people working in the ColesDepartment Manager position is $46,567. This wage is approximately the same as the national average wage. There is a minimum wage of $34,580 and a maximum wage of $63,843 for theepartment Manager position determined by employee reports.
Job openings matching Department Manager in Coles
- You can access the job description of the Coles Department Manager position and open positions around you here.
- You can also access the job descriptions and open positions of Department Manager positions in all companies from here.
- You can review the Coles Careers content to learn about and apply for all other positions you can work for at Coles. You can also review the content of Coles Career Profile Login to access detailed information about the official career page.
Reviews about Pay & Benefits for Department Manager in Coles
Low pay hard work:
- Review: The goal post keeps moving . Hard to know what you have to achieve. No career options. Always employees for management role outside the company . Pay is low
- What are the Pros? Team mate
- What are the Cons? Long hours.low pay
Overworked and underpaid:
- Review: Salary not enough for hours required to work. Long stressful shifts. Management had zero tolerance for job not completed 100% even though you spent 13 hours on the job.
How much does a Department Manager make at Coles in Australia?
- Average Coles Department Manager hourly pay: $25.53
- Average Coles Department Manager daily pay: $204.24 (8 hours)
- Average Coles Department Manager weekly pay: $970,14 (38 hours)
- Average Coles Department Manager monthly pay: $3880.58 (152 hours)
- Average Coles Department Manager yearly pay: $46,567 (1824 hours)
The share rate or salaries information contained herein consists of data collected over the last 36 months through Indeed and Glassdoor. The data here are not binding for Coles. All salary information on this website is estimated and approximate. The salary information determined during the company recruitment process and the information here may not match. You can learn the actual salary information only from the employer company.