This content contains all the information such as the qualifications that people who want to work in the Coles Department Manager position should have and how to apply for a job. If you think you have the qualifications, you can find the suitable location link for you from the table below and start the application process.
Department Manager at Coles Job Qualifications & Duties
Reporting to the Store Manager, you’ll have accountability for the day-to-day running of your department. You’ll take pride in contributing to a store which is exceptionally presented, welcoming and engaging for our customers, team members and community.
Due to internal promotions and growth, we are currently seeking experienced retail leaders for various Department Manager opportunities across Coles Supermarkets in Townsville.
We’re on the lookout for:
- Customer Service Manager
- Delicatessen Manager
- Bakery Manager
- Nightfill Team Leader
About you and your skills
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced customer facing environment
- Direct leadership experience as you’ll need to lead, coach and develop your team to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering requirements
- To maintain excellent store standards including monitoring stock, rotation routines, wastage, shrinkage and quality control
- To always look to simplify processes and adhere to strict audit, food safety and compliance standards
- To drive a one team culture which celebrates success and puts our team members health, safety and wellbeing first
- To delight our customers with an outstanding shopping experience
Job Vacancies & Near Me Jobs (with Table)
In the table below, you will see Coles Department Manager job opportunities in and around the location you have selected. The link next to each position will give you access to the page listing active job opportunities.
|Location Info||Application Info|
|Mirrabooka WA||Details & Apply|
|All Locations||Details & Apply|
See Also: If you want to work in a different position at Coles other than the Department Manager position, you can visit the Coles Careers page where all open positions are listed and career questions are answered.
Department Manager at Coles Pay & Salary
Hourly wages earned by people working in the Department Manager position may differ depending on the location they want to work. For example, people working in Mirrabooka WA will be paid between $47,500 and $48,900 per year, while people working in Coolalinga NT will be paid between $47,800 and $49,200 per year. On average, you can earn a minimum of $47,500 per year and a maximum of $49,200 per hour. (Coles Department Manager Salary by Locations)