In order to apply for a Coles job, you must create an account on the company’s official website and apply by calling the position you want. After the application is made, you can follow the status of the application and apply for new jobs on the Coles Careers Login page. In this content, how to use the Coles Jobs Login or Sign In page will be explained step by step in detail.
For information on Coles positions: Coles Job Application Form Online
Step By Step Apply Online & Jobs Login Page Details
Coles Career Profile Details & Job Searching
1. Access the Coles official career page here. On this page you will see a search form where you can customize the job search. You will also see various career information and a list of Coles’ subsidiaries.
2. You can write words expressing the position such as “Deli, Bakery, Marketing” in the Search by keyword section.
3. You can search for a job with either “Click to search by Postcode and surrounds” or “Click to search by Suburb or City only”. Click/tap on whichever option you are going to search for a job with. Then enter the required information in the blank.
4. Click/tap the “Click to search more options +” section. When you click/tap on this part, 3 options will open in front of you.
5. Your first option would be to select the Job Category. From this part
- Central Operations
- Cleaning & Trolley Collection Team Member
- Customer Service Agent (Online Driver)
You will see that you have options such as: You can select all from the All at the top, or select any of them by clicking/tapping on them.
Coles Career Login & Sign In Page Details
6. For those who have previously applied for Coles Jobs online: You can access the Coles Candidate Login page directly from here. If you have applied to Coles or one of its subsidiaries online before, you must have obtained an email address and password to log in to the system. If you remember your email address and password, fill in the relevant fields and click/tap the “Sign In” button. If you don’t remember your password, “Forgot your password?” Click/tap the text. This will take you to the password reset screen.
7. If you need to create an account for the Coles login Careers page, click “Create an account to apply for our career opportunities.” click/tap “Create an account” in the text. If you are having access problems, you can directly access the relevant page from here.
8. In the first two sections (Email Address, Retype Email Address), write your active email address.
9. Specify a password with a maximum of 18 characters and a minimum of 10 characters in the Choose Password section. You must also include at least one lowercase letter, at least one uppercase letter, at least one number or punctuation character in your password. Also, your password must not contain spaces or unicode characters.
10. In order to perform the Coles career login process, re-enter the password you have determined in the “Retype Password” section. To check the passwords you have entered, click/tap the “Show” button next to the password section. Thus, your password will be visible.
11. In the First Name and Last Name sections, write your name and surname as it appears in your ID.
12. Select the country you currently live in from the “Country/Region of Residence” section. Click/tap on “Select” and a list will open.
13. The “Receive new job posting notifications” and “Hear more about career opportunities” sections in the Notification section are completely optional. You can choose what you want from this section.
15. You can now click/tap the Create Account button. Thus, the necessary steps for coles applicant login have been defined and your account has been created.
16. After creating your account, you will see “Thanks for your interest in a job at Coles!” A page titled will open. Here you will see that there are 5 headings towards the bottom:
- My Documents – *Important: You must upload a CV to be considered
- Profile Information
- Search Options and Privacy
- Jobs Applied
- Saved Applications
17. At the top of the page, you will see the options Sign Out, Options, English UK (English UK) respectively.
- Sign Out: After completing the Coles job login process, you can log out of your account at any time by clicking/tapping the Sign Out option.