Coles Bakery Manager Job Description
Reporting to the Store Manager you will have full accountability for the day-to-day running of your department. You will take pride in contributing to a store which is encouraging, warm and welcoming for our team, customers and community members. Working within your local community, this is an excellent opportunity to combine your passion and retail leadership experience whilst progressing your career.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- lead, coach and develop your team
- recognise, reward and celebrate successes
- take a team approach to meet sales targets as well as cost control and rostering requirements
- inspire customers through presentation, merchandising and stock management
- always look to simplify process and meet audit and compliance standards
- maintain and nurture a culture where people and food safety is inherent
- delight our customers with an outstanding shopping experience
- maintain our standards and provide first class customer service
Find All Coles Jobs Here; Coles Job Application
Coles is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that focuses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best.
As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, you’ll also have access to these great benefits:
- a 5% discount when shopping at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target
- learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities – we provide excellent ongoing training and development
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers
Today, Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers, providing a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
How to Apply for Coles Bakery Manager Jobs;