Coles Baker Job Qualifications & Duties
One of the alternative positions for those wishing to work at Coles is to work as a Baker. If cooking is your passion, then working as a Baker may be the job for you. Persons in this position are not only responsible for cooking the products behind the counter. At the same time, you should establish a dialogue with the people who come to shop and approach them in a friendly way. You should make suggestions by sharing your information about the products you cook with the customers appropriately. Thanks to your posts, customers should visit the store again.
You will always make the products ready for the presentation of the customer thanks to the fact that you prepare the bakery products well and your practical skills are developed.
Other Positions: You can view the Coles Job Application page to access job descriptions and salary information about other positions in the company. However, to learn how to use the Coles career page, you can review the Coles Careers profile login content and learn the details of the online application for any position you want.
What you’ll need:
- It will be expected that the personnel who will take part in the Baker position will have 2 years of experience in this field.
- You must have the experience to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- You should have knowledge of all the hygiene and safety measures related to food and apply all of them.
- You should provide other team members with job-related training when necessary.
- You are expected to provide both excellent quality and inspiring customer service.
- You should show consistency and not compromise on quality. (orj.)
Why make the move?
- Immediate start available.
- Flexible roster for work life balance.
- Recognition and rewards for achievements.
- Ongoing training, development and access to retail career opportunities.
- Access to a range of exclusive team member discounts including a 5% discount at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target.
Today, Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers, providing a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
We have a combination of over 2,400 retail outlets across Australia covering Coles supermarkets, Coles Express fuel and convenience sites, Spirit Hotels and liquor stores under Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and First Choice Liquor branding.
Baker – Salary : $23.00 – $33.00 /Hour
Coles Baker Job Vacancies & Near Me Jobs
|Location Info||Application Info|
|Bankstown, NSW, AU, 2200||Details & Apply|
|Mornington, VIC, AU, 3931||Details & Apply|
|Boronia (Part-Time)||Details & Apply|
|Drysdale Geelong, VIC, AU, 3222||Details & Apply|
|Hyde Park, QLD, AU, 4812||Details & Apply|
|Forest Lakes (Part-Time)||Closed|
|Greenvale Melbourne, VIC, AU, 3059||Closed|
|Port Adelaide Adelaide, SA, AU, 5015||Details & Apply|
|Warragul / Gippsland (Part-Time)||Closed|
|West Lakes (Part-Time)||Closed|
|Somerville (Part-Time)||Details & Apply|
|Leopold Geelong, VIC, AU, 3224||Details & Apply|
|Pakenham Melbourne, VIC, AU, 3810||Closed|
|All Locations (133 Open Locations)||Details & Apply|