Coles Assistant Store Manager Job Description
As Assistant Store Manager you will:
- work within your local community, combining your passion and retail leadership experience whilst progressing your career
- take pride in contributing to a store which is encouraging, warm and welcoming for our team, customers and community members
Find All Coles Jobs Here; Coles Job Application
As Assistant Store Manager, you will:
- lead, coach and develop your team
- recognise, reward and celebrate successes
- take a team approach to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering
- inspire customers through presentation, merchandising and stock management
- always look to simplify process to meet audit and compliance standards
- care passionately about providing a safe environment for our team and customers
- delight our customers with an incredible shopping experience
- support and work alongside the Store Manager with all operations of the business
- be bold and act with pace while ensuring quality of service and product
Coles is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that focuses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best.
As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, you’ll also have access to these great benefits:
- a 5% discount when shopping at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target
- learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities – we provide excellent ongoing training and development
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers
Today, Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers, providing a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
How to Apply for Coles Assistant Store Manager Jobs;