Cleanaway Online Job Application Process
Cleanaway stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Cleanaway that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Cleanaway through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Cleanaway to your location will be explained below.
Cleanaway Waste Management Limited is Australia’s leading total waste management, industrial and environmental services company. For more than 50 years we have supported Australian industry, business, government, communities and households – delivering a comprehensive range of solutions that not only offer extraordinary benefits for our customers, but for our communities for generations to come.
Listed as one of the top 100 companies on the ASX (ASX: CWY), in 2018 we welcomed Toxfree and Daniels Health into the fold, increasing our footprint to over 5,500 highly trained staff, supported by a fleet of almost 4,000 specialist vehicles, working from a network of more than 250 locations around Australia.
Apply Online Cleanaway Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Cleanaway waits for your applications. Cleanaway does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Driver – Multi System Operator:
- Operation of company collection vehicles and equipment
- Deliver loads to nominated recycling and disposals facilities
- Daily pre-starts and maintenance checks on vehicles and equipment
- Client interaction and safe loading and unloading of truck
On Site Coordinator – Total Waste Management
- Coordinate a team of 3 – 10 operators
- Coordinate the needs of large and small client groups, ensure fair use of site and resources between clients
- Monitor vehicle and staff compliance, and all safety requirements and maintain safety policy and practice
- Ensure product quality standards are achieved by supervising and coordinating the handling of waste
- Conducting audits on the integrity of waste containers and sorting areas
- Provide total waste management solutions
- Preparing rostering
Customer Service Officer
Reporting to the Administration Manager you will be responsible for the day to day interaction with our Central Coast residents. Your responsibilities will include some of the following:
- Respond to internal and external customer queries
- Daily data entry
- Filing and archiving documentation associated with records
- Manage customer complaints to resolution, following set procedures
You will be responsible for operating a range of collection vehicles, providing liquid waste/vacuum tanker collection services to our valued customers, and delivering loads to nominated recycling and disposals facilities
- Safe operation of company vehicles and equipment in line with training
- Client interaction
- Daily prestart and maintenance checks on vehicles and equipment
- Perform loading and unloading duties of bulk liquid waste
Reporting to the Group Engineering Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the preparation and management of spending from Landfill Whole of Life models. You will coordinate and manage a state engineering program that includes reviewing operational data, financial data and compliance programs. You will also provide engineering and operations staff training and direction to maintain compliance with all operational regulations, site development and permitting.
You will also be responsible for…
- The development of Landfill Whole of Life (WOL) models and delivery of all projects within these models from cell development to site closure and all related cost tracking.
- Overseeing construction projects for landfill cells and sites including capacity calculations, scheduling/timeline, management of third party CQA and contractors and resource and material coordination.
- The permitting, design and construction of new or existing non landfill waste management infrastructure
- Providing technical engineering and operational compliance direction to the business including industry best practice and Cleanaway Standards guidance.
- This includes directing completion of permit applications and designs, including regulatory interface, site expansion, modification or changes to operating plan applications, etc.
- Participating in the review of targeted acquisitions
Cleanaway Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Cleanaway. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Cleanaway to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Cleanaway Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job