City of Sydney Online Job Application Process
City of Sydney stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to City of Sydney that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to City of Sydney through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest City of Sydney to your location will be explained below.
Sydney is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city with a diverse population featuring a rich history, internationally-recognised tourist attractions and an exciting calendar of events. The City of Sydney is the local government authority responsible for the city centre and more than 30 suburbs within our boundaries.
In 2007, we asked residents and businesses what they wanted to see happen over the next 20 years and beyond. The result is a collective vision for Sydney’s future development called Sustainable Sydney 2030, which will make Sydney a green, global and connected city. The City is fast becoming a leading environmental performer and our sustainability plan guides what we do – sustainable development is not just about the physical environment but it is also about fostering Sydney’s economy, society and culture into our plans.
Apply Online City of Sydney Jobs
Having open positions in each department, City of Sydney waits for your applications. City of Sydney does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Business Support Officer
An exciting opportunity is available for a Business Support Officer to provide support to the Director, Executive Assistant and Executive Manager Development in our City Planning, Development and Transport division.
This role, based in Town Hall House is responsible for the delivery of high quality, accurate, timely and professional assistance to ensure effective communication, administration and coordination with the City Executive, Councillors, Unit Managers and staff in the various divisions, and with external stakeholders.
This role will include but not limited to:
- diary management, minuting meetings, coordination of correspondence, records management and system administrator for the Council Report System for the Planning Division
- preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- ensuring information provided is accurate and in accordance with legislation and Council’s policies, and remains confidential when required
- demonstration of effective interpersonal skills by maintaining good working relationships within the organisation and with external stakeholders.
FINANCIAL SYSTEMS OFFICER
The City of Sydney is a capital city council and our local government area covers approximately 26 square kilometres within the Sydney metropolitan area. The City is responsible for the commercial, financial and cultural hub of the greater Sydney area.
The Financial Systems team manages the support, development and integration of the financial and business performance software used by the City.
We are seeking a Financial Systems Officer responsible for the daily support and operation of the City’s Financial Systems. Your responsibilities will include:
- application configuration maintenance
- report development/enhancement
- user’s problem solving
- automation monitoring
- user access and security control
- process documentation
- business needs analysis
- consultation with business groups on their financial/information requirements
- application development, testing and implementation.
Experience in Financial Systems management and report development is essential. Experience in the Technology One suite of applications including the automation tools (BETL, XLOne and Publisher) is highly desirable.
- Assisting members of the public with their day to day enquiries as a representative of the City of Sydney;
- Performing all duties efficiently and effectively to achieve the City Ranger unit goals and objectives;
- Experience in a customer service role
- Resilience and the ability to cope in stressful situations
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills;
- A current NSW recognised Drivers Licence;
- Experience or knowledge of on-street parking or local government ordinance activities would be an advantage
City of Sydney Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for City of Sydney. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest City of Sydney to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for City of Sydney Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job