Citi Online Job Application Process
Citi stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Citi that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Citi through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Citi to your location will be explained below.
Careers at Citibank
Citibank is committed to providing a progressive working environment for all our employees. As an employee you will experience:
- Staff commitment – to excellence and reaching your potential
- Flexibility and learning – set your own career path
- Network of global skills and experience
- Emphasis on performance, professionalism and efficiency.
What are we looking for in a Citibank employee?
We value leadership, determination, initiative and character as well as relevant academic and business qualifications.
Management Associate (MA) Program
The MA program includes intensive development and business rotations to enable people to take on future leadership roles. Basic requirements include being degree qualified with exceptional academic record, excellent communication, analytical and planning skills, and a “can do attitude”. The program has an annual intake with numbers dependent upon business requirements, and for Citibank, applicants need to have 2 to 3 years of corporate experience.
Apply Online Citi Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Citi waits for your applications. Citi does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Head of Citiphone
The Australian Head of Citiphone is a senior leadership position that is responsible for delivering consistent and well embedded practices across our Citibank and Partnership portfolios.
The position will need to envision the end to end customer servicing needs (on phone/ digital channels) across the life cycle and drive strategies and executions plan to fulfill these needs by leveraging new-age digital and data. The role will require an individual who can balance the needs of supporting day to day operations, identify and delivery transformative strategies and position the team to provide exceptional customer experience through a digital servicing model. The position is responsible for managing a workforce of 95 onshore and 496 offshore located across 3 centers in Rhodes, Manila and Mumbai.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Drive the business digitization agenda of the call centre through a thorough understanding of customer contact rates; work in partnership with multiple stakeholders to eliminate the pain points and introduce relevant infrastructure and tools that drives digital customer engagement levels
- Use data and analytics to drive transformation in customer service experiences
- Forge a collaborative partnership with other Operations Functional leaders to ensure a consistent approach to people, process, technology and customer experience
- Collaborate with regional and country level leaders to achieve business goals
- Provide oversight for the controls and business performance related to call center delivery
- Serve as an advocate for promoting best-in-class, consistent client treatment
- Work with country and regional leaders to implement common scorecards around people and clients. Monitors and reports on client satisfaction indicators
- Accountable for the leverage of technology, process and human capital.
- Keeps abreast of competitive landscape. Is considered a subject matter expert in the field of call center operations management
- Researches and Identifies emerging technology that will assist in transforming call center in responding to evolving client expectations
The idea candidate will ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Commerce or similar discipline
- 15 years + Business/Operational experience
- Strong understanding of business procedures and call center management
- Excellent/proven customer service experience working in large scale service centers
- Experience in digital transformation in large scale operations
- Experience in data and analytics driven decision management
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders at senior levels
- Effective people management skills with a proven track record of effective delegation, motivation, and employee and customer satisfaction
- Exemplary thought leadership skills, able to build and lead strategic initiatives
- Complete Operational or Business ownership in rapidly changing functional areas at large organizations with demonstrated cross-channel and digital experience
- Detailed understanding of key drivers of financial results and impact to customers
- Ability to navigate through the regional framework, handle conflicting priorities and goals
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team to develop solutions
- Professional maturity in dealing with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to understand customer needs and manage expectations
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Citi Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Citi. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Citi to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Citi Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job