Chevron Online Job Application Process
Chevron stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Chevron that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Chevron through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Chevron to your location will be explained below.
who are we
Chevron Australia operates two of Australia’s largest natural gas developments – the Gorgon and Wheatstone Projects, manages an equal one-sixth interest in the North West Shelf Venture and operates Australia’s largest onshore oilfield on Barrow Island.
With the ingenuity and commitment of thousands of people, Chevron Australia – headquartered in Perth – is the focal point of some of Chevron’s most exciting projects globally and our employment opportunities will put you on the frontline to help deliver crucial new energy to the world.
The Gorgon Project is Australia’s largest single resource project, and together with the Wheatstone Project – Australia’s first LNG hub – cements Chevron’s position as a major LNG operator in Australia and globally.
With these exciting operating projects and ongoing exploration activities come genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
Apply Online Chevron Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Chevron waits for your applications. Chevron does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
facilities engineering project engineer
- Support and participate in enterprise-wide health environment and safety (HSE) and operational excellence initiatives
- Ensure that projects adopt fit for purpose process safety best practices and behavioural based safety is utilised
- Manage engineering design, contracting, procurement, information systems, cost and schedule
- Work closely with production, maintenance, HSE, supply chain, and phase 4 project groups to coordinate, develop and execute a wide variety of small projects and run-down complex scopes of work, campaigns, etc.
- Support the deployment of fit for purpose work processes, guidelines, policies, and standards that will ensure technical superiority, quality of the work product, effective project execution, capital stewardship and efficiency
- Deploy and champion use of Chevron project development and execution process, promote use of value improving practices and metrics to enhance and measure performance
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder engagement with the governance board of the project
- Build a collaborative team environment between the primary engineering contractor and the projects team
- Define key job responsibilities of contractors; provide technical and project guidance and consultation
- Work with the construction team and support during the construction phase of the project
- Ensure that technical queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Apply leadership through capital stewardship organisational capability behaviours and subject matter expertise in decision making
- Provide high quality decision making in relation to cost, schedule, and contract support
- Commitment to health, environment and safety and Chevron best practices
Key skills and experience required:
- Multi-discipline engineering degree (chemical, mechanical, electrical)
- 5 to 10 years project engineering and construction experience with medium to large capital projects in green and/ or brown field work environment
- Experienced with engineering standards, principles and concepts
- Ability to engage with high level stakeholders and clearly communicate project value drivers, status and risks
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results
- Demonstrated commitment to Chevron’s values of integrity, partnership and trust and achieving an incident and injury free environment
Why join Chevron:
- Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies and has been present in Australia for more than 60 years
- You will be provided a competitive package and an opportunity to contribute to two of Australia’s largest oil and gas projects
- Chevron offers career development opportunities to all employees including onboarding, training and development, mentoring, volunteering opportunities and networking groups
- Chevron is proudly recognised as an employer of choice, guided by a vision of diversity, inclusion and committed to equal employment opportunity
- Chevron supports work-life balance and offers employees access to various health and wellness programs
- A 9-day fortnight is offered for eligible roles
Chevron Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Chevron. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Chevron to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Chevron Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job