Chemist Warehouse Online Job Application Process
Chemist Warehouse stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Chemist Warehouse that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Chemist Warehouse through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Chemist Warehouse to your location will be explained below.
Over the last 16 years Chemist Warehouse has grown from a single shop in the outer Western suburbs of Melbourne to become one of Australia’s top 10 retailers. Today, the group has over 400 stores across Australia! The company is Australia’s largest pharmacy retailer and employs over 8,000 staff. The company brands itself as offering discounted prices for pharmaceutical goods. The secret to our success is the combination of the finest possible customer service paired with competitively priced, quality products. We take great pride in being innovative, competitive and responsive to the changing needs and challenges of our market place.
Apply Chemist Warehouse Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Chemist Warehouse waits for your applications. Chemist Warehouse does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Pharmacy Assistants are here to assist our customers with their healthcare needs and to support our day-to-day store operations. Their responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Process customer purchases
- Replenish and rotate stock, face up displays as well as check product expiry dates
- Set up displays for catalogue promotions
- Complete planograms and ensuring all price tickets are displayed correctly
Store Persons are responsible for managing all incoming stock deliveries to the store on a daily basis. Their responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Mark off large volumes of incoming stock
- Label and arrange stock as specified in planogram
- Process invoices and credits
- Replenish stock and maintain inventory levels
- Repetitive movements and some heavy lifting
Retail Managers are required to lead a team of floor staff as well as managing the day to day operation of the pharmacy. Their responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, promote and support the retail team
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Assist with any customer complaints
- Principal point of contact for store and wholesalers
- Repetitive movements and some heavy lifting regarding stock
- Coordinate all aspects of in-store marketing
- Maintain workplace Occupational Health and Safety
A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think!
- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates
- Friendly and Supportive team environment
- Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, aspiring and customer focused Dispensary Assistant to join our ever growing and well-loved family business.In this fast paced, multifaceted role, you are required to perform tasks under Pharmacist supervision to the standards set by The Pharmacy Board of Australia, The Pharmacy Guild and QCPP.
- Assist customers with their prescription and general enquiries
- Assist Pharmacists in dispensing medications
- Counselling customers about medications
- Dispensary stock management and replenishment
- Updating customer files and other administrative tasks
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Dispensary Assistant Qualification as a minimum
- Experience working in the dispensary
- Strong interpersonal , organisational and problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic and a strong team player
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy
Chemist Warehouse Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Chemist Warehouse. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Chemist Warehouse to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Chemist Warehouse Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job