CHE Proximity Online Job Application Process
CHE Proximity stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to CHE Proximity that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to CHE Proximity through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest CHE Proximity to your location will be explained below.
We’re interested in the talent of tomorrow. We like to talk to change-makers, problem-solvers, convention-breakers and opportunity-creators. Sound like you?
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
It’s not what it used to be.
It’s about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we’re putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising’ isn’t the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We’re building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
Apply Online CHE Proximity Jobs
Having open positions in each department, CHE Proximity waits for your applications. CHE Proximity does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
CHE Proximity is looking for a seasoned Test Analyst to ensure quality across all digital output. Working with a team of talented engineers you will instil confidence that all work has been thoroughly tested before it moves into production.
By implementing best practise and evangelising cutting-edge testing techniques you will ensure the highest quality of digital output for the agency.
- Develop test scripts, mapping back to pre-determined criteria
- Setup, design, implement and maintain automated tests in our continuous integration process
- Log defect issues from test failures
- Identify product weaknesses and provide insights to engineers around potential fixes
- Analysis test results including troubleshooting, replicating steps and problem determination, and articulate them back to engineers
- Over 3 years’ experience as a Test Analyst
- Experience testing enterprise level web and mobile applications
- Experience with formal testing documentation and procedures
- Experience in raising and managing defects in JIRA
- Knowledge of browser behaviour
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience with a range of manual testing tools
- Experience testing within an agile scrum context
- Experience with functional testing across Content Management Systems such as EpiServer, AEM and
- Experience integration testing webservice APIs
- Experience with testing Google Tag Manager and other analytics solutions
Technical knowledge (desirable)
- Selenium(Java or C# ) or QTP experience
- HP Unified Functional Testing or JIRA experience
- Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence & Bamboo)
- Good knowledge of Accessibility, SEO & Security
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
CHE Proximity Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for CHE Proximity. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest CHE Proximity to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a CHE Proximity Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job