Capgemini Online Job Application Process
Capgemini stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Capgemini that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Capgemini through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Capgemini to your location will be explained below.
Capgemini Australia – General application 2018
CAPGEMINI – leveraging our GLOBAL scale
At Capgemini, we enable our clients to transform and perform through leveraging new technologies. We empower them to become more agile, competitive and able to respond to changing market dynamics.
Technology is advancing, borders are disappearing and competition is intensifying. Our clients are operating in a complex environment, often under huge constraints and pressures. More and more, successful businesses must be ready to respond to complex and unpredictable challenges.
We have the know-how, spirit and capabilities to give our clients the tools to steer their own course, and ultimately to achieve better, faster and more lasting results.
What also sets us apart is the way we work together – with each other, with our partners and with our clients. We call our approach the Collaborative Business Experience™ – it’s at the heart of our every interaction and is how we forge closer, more effective relationships.
CAPGEMINI AUSTRALIA – grows ever stronger
Through the unique blend of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing services, Capgemini Australia offers the perfect balance between delivering for our clients and providing challenging opportunities for our people.
The Australian business in undergoing an unparalleled period of growth and never has there been a better time to join one of our fantastic teams, with opportunities to work nationally.
So what are you waiting for?
If you are interested in working for Capgemini Australia however do not see any vacancies aligned to your experience, please apply to this vacancy so our recruitment team can assess your suitability against new and future requirements.
The recruitment team will respond to your enquiry at their earliest convenience.
Thank you for your expression of interest in working for Capgemini Australia.
Apply Online Capgemini Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Capgemini waits for your applications. Capgemini does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Application Process – Information and Advice
Information and Advice for the application process
We recruit high calibre people with a wide range of qualifications. We will consider candidates who graduated up to 2 years ago through to candidates who are graduating this year. To be eligible to apply:
- You must have completed a minimum three-year degree
- You must have a strong academic record (credit averages or above will be highly regarded)
- You must also be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency
- You must be prepared to work in either our Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane offices
- Applicants who have post-graduate qualifications with a maximum of 18 months work experience are also strongly encouraged to apply
Please note: we do not currently offer work experience or internship placements.
- Online application form ( Step – 1)
- Online Testing (Step -2)
- Full-day assessment centre at a Capgemini office ( Step – 4)
- Successful candidates from the assessment centre will participate in a behavioural interview during the following week ( Step – 5)
Please note, due to the high volume of applications received we can only provide feedback to candidates who attend our Assessment Centres
Application hints and tips
- Spelling and grammar: spell check or a get a friend to proof read. Over 20% of applications (up to 40%) get rejected because of basic errors.
- Reasons for applying: demonstrate that you have researched the company and relate that to why you’ve applied.
- Previous work experience: You may have worked for a competitor company but we also want to see transferable skills such as teamwork, communications, customer service, and IT (especially MS Office).
- Use positive language: don’t mention something that didn’t work out in the end: “despite my best efforts we lost the deal.”
- Show evidence of ongoing learning: this is a graduate role you’re applying for. Companies want people willing to learn from them; demonstrate experience and practice as well as your theory.
- Balance ‘we’ and ‘I’. Focus on how you helped your team succeed. Lone operators will not pass most selection processes.
- Be innovative, think creatively and solve problems: most recruiters are looking for a fresh pair of eyes and an extra pair of hands.
- Show tenacity/resilience: most roles talk about being challenged, so demonstrate that you can meet this head on.
- Create your own unique selling point and stand out from the crowd: all applicants will have worked hard to get a good degree. We’ve all had that underperforming team member on a project. And if we had a dollar for every ‘team captain’…!
- Remember, it’s not what you did but how you did it, and most importantly why you did it!
- Assume we’re familiar with the situation and omit key details. Always describe the situation first, e.g. “during one of my many team meetings…” What team? Football? Society? What meeting? Project meeting? Weekly meeting? Who was there? When was it held?
- Refer to existing skills without actually demonstrating them. Don’t refer to what you haven’t yet demonstrated. “Using my excellent communications skills…” “Drawing on my excellent entrepreneurial skills…” The example should be used to describe or demonstrate the skills rather than simply refer to them.
- Briefly, mention many different things you’ve done rather than talking in detail about one thing and telling us more how and why you did it. Listing many titles and awards as bullet points isn’t as impressive as it may seem.
- Use buzzwords or jargon, we appreciate plain English.
Capgemini Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Capgemini. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Capgemini to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Capgemini Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job