Canstar Online Job Application Process
Canstar stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Canstar that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Canstar through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Canstar to your location will be explained below.
We were established over 25 years ago as a privately owned financial research agency and we now see 1 in 6 Australians visit our site each year, with two in three people recognising the Canstar logo.
We help consumers make financial decisions with confidence.
We also provide our research to other third parties including Banks, Insurers, Funds Managers, Money Magazine and other media, along with government bodies such as the Reserve Bank.
We understand that people don’t always love managing their finances but we do, that’s why our talented team collect, analyse and research thousands of products across banking, insurance, and superannuation/investments, to develop our expert value-based Star Ratings.
Apply Online Canstar Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Canstar waits for your applications. Canstar does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Banking Product Data Specialist
Do you have a customer service background within banking? Are you looking to make your next move into an exciting digital company? Our Product Data team is looking for a new Data Analyst to join the Canstar family.
Why work for CANSTAR?
- Supportive and flexible working environment
- Birthday leave
- Free breakfast and fresh fruit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised massages
- Fun social club and company culture
What you will be doing
- Maintain and update a product database in accordance with assigned product areas
- Update all data accurately and in a timely manner, ensuring a <0.5% error rate
- Contribute proactively to the continuous improvement of data quality
- Proactively follow up on the submission of Star Ratings audits to meet deadlines
- Become an expert of assigned product sectors within banking and general insurance
- Ensure databases are kept up to date and sufficiently capture market changes
- Proactively provide suggestions for database improvements
- Deliver product action items on time
- Build trusting relationships with institutional contacts in order to maintain accurate data
- Respond to queries about assigned product sectors both internally and externally
- Supply requested data to both internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute actively in all Star Ratings meeting
What you will need to bring to the role
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role within banking
- Experience handling loan applications or setting up insurance for customers
- Good working knowledge of banking or insurance products
- Competent with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Excellent time management
Canstar Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Canstar. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Canstar to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Canstar Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job