Cancer Council NSW Online Job Application Process
Cancer Council NSW stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Cancer Council NSW that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Cancer Council NSW through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Cancer Council NSW to your location will be explained below.
Work with us
Are you looking for a career with a leading Not-For-Profit (NFP)? Cancer Council NSW values its employees. It offers learning and development opportunities; career growth opportunities and a culture that is inclusive, supportive and fun! Click below to learn more about why you should be starting your career with us.
Cancer Council NSW is the leading cancer charity in NSW and is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from people of Aboriginal descent are encouraged and welcomed.
Apply Online Cancer Council NSW Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Cancer Council NSW waits for your applications. Cancer Council NSW does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
- Diverse administrative focussed role, supporting a busy publishing team of in-house editors and graphic designers, for a leading Not For Profit
- Opportunity for growth and expansion in the role, tailoring a straight admin position, into utilising and developing your digital and writing skills
Cancer Council NSW is a community funded, community focused not for profit celebrating over 60 years. We are trusted. We are valued. We are making a difference.
Meet your new team!
Based in our Woolloomooloo office, you will be joining our Cancer Information Unit, leaders in the provision of high quality, evidence-based information for patients and their carers. This pivotal team produces the Understanding Cancer series which comprises more than 60 printed and digital information resources. The team work across print, web, podcasts and online resources.
How does your role fit in?
Reporting to the Manager – Cancer Information Unit, you will provide administrative assistance to the team, and support editorial and digital activities.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in the clinical review and publishing processes of the Understanding Cancer series, liaising with stakeholders and suppliers as required.
- Carry out a range of administrative duties, including processing financial transactions archiving, and assisting with spreadsheets and scheduling
- Assist in promoting and communicating the work of the Unit.
- Review, develop and maintain applicable administrative processes
- Maintain the Unit’s databases
- Assist with uploading approved content and digital resources to the Cancer Council website
- Maintain the Cancer Resources Directory website.
- Provide regular reporting, eg on digital distribution
Should you apply?
With a proactive approach and positive attitude, your willingness for ongoing leaning will be valued, as will your exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, and solution focussed approach.
You will also need:
- Experience in providing administrative support, including financial support (eg managing quotes, raising purchase orders, monitoring expenditure against budget)
- Superior organisational skills and attention to detail
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Experience in managing stakeholders at all levels with a customer service approach
- Demonstrated adaptability and ability to operate in a dynamic and changing environment across multiple projects with deadlines and competing priorities
- Genuine ambition to succeed in the role and ability to add value through your self-motivated and enthusiastic approach
Don’t miss out! Apply online by visiting our website directly, copying the following link www.cancercouncil.com.au/jobs then click on the role title Publishing Assistant and submit your cover letter and resume! With your application, please quote reference ‘CSSPA0818’
Cancer Council NSW Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Cancer Council NSW. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Cancer Council NSW to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Cancer Council NSW Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job