Caltex Online Job Application Process
Caltex stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Caltex that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Caltex through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Caltex to your location will be explained below.
You may not be aware that Caltex Australia operates one of the largest convenience retail networks across the nation with both company and franchised stores operating predominantly under the Caltex Star Mart brand.
Retail program, merchandising, and field support has made Caltex the number one convenience retailer in Australia.
Apply Online Caltex Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Caltex waits for your applications. Caltex does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Apply Online Caltex Jobs
At store-level Caltex offer:
• Comprehensive 12 week training program and ongoing support
• Opportunities in NSW, ACT, QLD, SA, VIC and WA
• Flexible hours for Customer Service Attendants (CSA – entry level role)
• Career paths into other retail, management and leadership roles
Store-level roles include:
• Customer Service Attendant (CSA)
• Assistant Store Manager
• Store Manager
At retail support level we offer:
• Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and support
• A dynamic, fast paced and diverse work environment
• Ongoing training and career development opportunities
Retail support level roles include:
• Retail Analysts (entry level role)
• Compliance Auditor/Trainer
• Business Manager
• Operations Support Manager
• Retail Sales Manager
• Category Manager
• Merchandising Manager
• Retail Operations roles
• Retail support roles
‘The Foodary’ Team Members
They are currently looking for people who:
- Have a natural affinity for people
- Love talking to customers and finding ways to make a difference in their day
- Learn quickly and want to continue learning new ways to do things
- Enjoy working in a high energy team
- Are responsible and can manage payment transactions and follow company procedures
- Are flexible to work a 7 day rotating roster that include early mornings and evenings
If you’ve had barista experience then get in touch! We will support you with barista and operational training so you’ve got the skills you need. This customer facing role will offer you lots of variety, the opportunity to learn new skills whilst working with like minded individuals.
Caltex Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Caltex. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Caltex to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Caltex Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job