Bunnings Warehouse Receptionist Job Description
Bunnings currently operates in more than 360 locations across Australia and New Zealand, employing over 43,000 team members – and we’re still growing!
Our culture and values are incredibly important to us. You must be a team player, with high integrity, able to deliver results. You also enjoy having a bit of fun whilst not taking yourself too seriously.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced receptionist to join the team at our national support office on a casual basis. You will be able to utilize your friendly, customer-focused attitude while meeting and greeting our team and visitors.
Based in Hawthorn East, you will play a key role as the first point of contact to ensure effective and efficient service is executed within the reception area.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound calls and handling them according to their requirements
- Operating switchboard
- Adhoc administrative tasks
- Meeting and greeting customers and team members as they arrive in the office
Find All Bunnings Warehouse Jobs Here; Bunnings Warehouse Job Application
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience working in a reception role
- A positive and friendly manner both in person and over the phone
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills enabling you to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to efficiently manage and direct incoming calls
- A cool, calm nature during high pressure situations
- Ability to work flexible hours on a casual basis
What we have to offer:
- A flexible work environment
- A range of benefits, including a discount card
- Health and wellness program, including free exercise classes
- Access to offers from corporate partners
There is no ceiling on what you can achieve and Bunnings is a strong advocate of career progression.
How to Apply for Bunnings Warehouse Receptionist Jobs;