Bunnings Warehouse Assistant Store Manager Job Description
We have an exciting opportunity for an excellent leader to help drive the next generation of operational success in our Yarrawonga Store.
As a dynamic leader you will have the energy and a real passion for retail. You are also looking to join an organisation that puts the team and customer first. You will be a leader who will win the hearts and minds of the team.
What we need from you:
- Experience leading a team 25+ in a customer focused environment
- A friendly and informal approach when working with others
- Experience in coaching and developing others
- Experience in rostering, leading budgets, merchandising and people management
- A strong safety awareness that reinforces positive behaviours
- An opportunity to work rotational rosters, public holidays and weekends
Find All Bunnings Warehouse Jobs Here; Bunnings Warehouse Job Application
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary package, including a generous bonus and share plan.
- Great benefits, including a study support scheme, discount card, spouse discount card, parental leave and health assessments.
- A work environment that encourages learning and offers you a dynamic career path.
How to Apply for Bunnings Warehouse Assistant Store Manager Jobs;