Bunnings Warehouse Online Job Application Process
Bunnings Warehouse stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Bunnings Warehouse that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Bunnings Warehouse through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Bunnings Warehouse to your location will be explained below.
A career with Bunnings can offer real benefits and opportunities for career and personal development. If you’re keen to join the Bunnings team, you can head to our careers site to search and apply for the job that’s right for you. You can also sign-up for email job alerts to stay informed about the latest opportunities, as soon as they become available.
Why work at Bunnings
Our team members are the face of Bunnings to our customers and provide friendly and helpful service. The size of the Bunnings network means we can offer real benefits and opportunities for career and personal development. Just ask one of our team members and they’ll tell you.
Whilst we’re larger today, we have retained a family feel and still have fun. We know that having a high retention rate with many long term team members, asking our team regularly for feedback on how we’re doing (or how we’re living our vision and values) and participating in different ways in the communities that we live in, plays a big part in this. We truly care for the team, and take our responsibility to provide a safe, secure and rewarding environment very seriously.
Apply Online Bunnings Warehouse Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Bunnings Warehouse waits for your applications. Bunnings Warehouse does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
If you’re motivated by putting a smile on a customer’s face and enjoy helping others, you will enjoy working as part of the Bunnings team. As a team member at Bunnings, you will work in an informal environment that has retained a family feel. You will have the autonomy to make decisions and have some fun along the way.
Forklift Licence and / or experience?
Customer service team members are the face of Bunnings. They are the first point of contact with our customers and play a critical role in representing the Bunnings brand and providing customers with a great shopping experience.
- Answering inbound calls and handling them according to their requirements
- Operating switchboard
- Adhoc administrative tasks
- Meeting and greeting customers and team members as they arrive in the office
As a dynamic leader you will have the energy and a real passion for retail. You are also looking to join an organisation that puts the team and customer first. You will be a leader who will win the hearts and minds of the team.
As a Bunnings team member you’ll enjoy such benefits as:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive remuneration
- Team Member & Spouse Discount
- Career opportunities in metro and regional areas across Australia and New Zealand
- Opportunity to participate in the Wesfarmers Share Plan
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible team members
- Access to discounted offers from our partners on insurance, new car purchases, computers and private health insurance
- Ongoing career development & training in everything from forklifts to leadership
- Opportunities to make a real difference in your community & environment
- Be a part of our fun Social Club and participate in team sporting events, BBQ’s, picnics, quiz nights and much more
- Work in a fun environment where you get to wear your jeans to work
The right team
Bunnings recognises that the selection of a new Team Member is a major investment for Bunnings and also for the applicant. We use behavioural examples to clarify information and predict future job performance.
The Bunnings selection process is objective and relies on collecting information about the applicant on;
- Work/Educational History/Qualifications/Skills
- Specific Experiences (things that the applicant has done in his or her jobs or relevant history)
- Interests and Desires
- Motivational fit for the organisation
- On successful completion of the initial application, applicants will be further screened and assessed to ensure we have the best players as part of the best team.
Thank you for your interest and time in looking at employment opportunities at Bunnings.
To apply for positions within Bunnings, please search for a vacancy, by location, keyword or by using the expertise list. We encourage you to create a personal profile, as you can then update this and keep track of positions that you have applied for. You may also elect to sign up for job alerts that match with your specific criteria. You may also apply for a position without creating a profile.
You can save and return and complete your profile at any time. You can attach a resume (CV) if there is more that you want to tell us… Resumes should be in Word .doc/.docx, PDF or RTF format, should be no larger than 2Mb and the file name must only contain alphanumeric characters.
It will be helpful for you to have the following details before creating a profile or starting the application process;
- The dates and details of any courses, degrees, certificates or diplomas you have
- The dates and details of any previous employment experience
- Your current email address
- A list of current referees, both professional and personal, with current contact details
- As part of the online process you will be informed of the Terms and Conditions of your application and requested to answer some questions and provide details of your employment history.
All of this information will help us to process your application effectively.
Bunnings Warehouse Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Bunnings Warehouse. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Bunnings Warehouse to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Bunnings Warehouse Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job