Broadspectrum Online Job Application Process
Broadspectrum stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Broadspectrum that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Broadspectrum through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Broadspectrum to your location will be explained below.
At Broadspectrum they are proud to provide innovative solutions to clients across the Defence, Property, Social, Infrastructure, Resources and Industrial sectors. Our ability to combine market leading processes, an embedded culture of safety and social responsibility, skilled workforces and a state-of-the-art technology platform allows us to partner with clients to generate true short and long-term value. Clients see as a trusted partner capable of managing and growing their business collaboratively.
Apply Online Broadspectrum Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Broadspectrum waits for your applications. Broadspectrum does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Broadspectrum is a diverse, successful and growing global business. We provide world-class construction, operations and maintenance services to the infrastructure, resources, energy, industrial, transport, property and defence sectors.
The fact that we encourage our people (whether you already work for us or would like to) to explore opportunities across different sectors within the business means we are constantly accessing fresh ideas and innovative thinking across the board.
For you, this means an unparalleled opportunity to work in a leading global organisation that balances business success with a focus on its people and the community as a whole. As well as the chance to work with some of the best in the business, you can be assured of an inspiring, supportive and fulfilling career in a caring environment.
Heavy Vehicle Mechanic – Exciting Defence Contract Job
Broadspectrum are currently seeking an experienced and qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic to work out of Duntroon. A great opportunity to join us on a long-term defence contract and progress your career. Your responsibilities will include maintenance tasks including inspection, classification, diagnostics and repairs on Heavy and Armoured Vehicles, as well as carrying out service tasks on equipment during routine maintenance. Replace or repair damaged and malfunctioning parts following inspections and effectively diagnose problems and perform work of a technical nature on a wide range of vehicles. You will adhere to all regulatory and contract specific requirements. Your chance to work with the very best in a positive and professional environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Be a trade qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic -Cert 111
- We will also look at candidates who have their Light Vehicle qualification and are willing to obtain their Heavy Vehicle Certification
- Hold a current Australian State or Territory open driver’s licence for Medium Rigid (MR) and Heavy Rigid (HR) classes of vehicles (Desirable)
- You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance
Reporting to the Site Supervisor you will ensure safe and cost effective delivery of stores services for field support activities to the Royal Military College Duntroon, under the current Stores Contract through the coordination and management of the field training exercises. This is also a client facing role, you must have strong organisational and communication skills as you will oversee the entire deployment, you will plan, coordinate and execute stores support to field activities, this is an end to end role.
Key responsibilities includes (not limited to):
- Direct engagement with RMC including Field Planning staff
- Internal BRS Service Delivery Planning
- Manage Field Communications
- Coordinating, administering and Rostering Field Support Staff
- Monitoring Service Delivery through the full ‘service delivery cycle’
- Problem and variation of requirements resolution
- Cost monitoring, reporting and management
- Field stores associated Supply Customer Account Management
- Field Activity Reporting
- Staff Supervision
Key Experiences & Skills:
- Supervisory experience in overseeing the delivery of Stores and or general Logistics functions
- Project and event management
- Minimum C class licence
- Ability to hold and maintain a Defence Security Clearance
- Ability to access and operate MILIS
- Experience with Defence preferable but not a prerequisite
- Demonstrated supervisory and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative and consultative processes
Food and Beverage Supervisor
An exciting opportunity has presented for a suitably experienced Supervisor to work in a diverse operations environment at Puckapunyal Military Establishment within the areas of Food and Beverage Services. The successful candidate does not require previous experience in the applicable industry however a passion for an operations management career & have the ability to engage with staff and get the best out of people. Additionally you will be well organised, communicate & plan with customers & use computer systems/analyse data. The successful candidate requires high levels of enthusiasm, good work ethic and a strong willingness to learn.
Your responsibilities include Support and participate in the Broadspectrum food safety plan, Ensure the provision of a safe workplace, Work closely with our Defence customers, Demonstrate good leadership (leading by example), Oversee the performance of staff including rostering, Cash Handling processes, Grooming standards & service delivery standards, conduct inspections on all facilities, communicate with all levels of the Hospitality & Site Management team
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role desirable
- Sound knowledge of Food Safety Standards, relevant legislation and statutory obligations is a benefit – However can be educated by the business
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certification – However can be attained through the business
- Computer Literate – Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Insight IMS (or similar integrated management system).
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team.
Reporting directly through to the Cleaning Supervisor you will provide a high quality of Cleaning Services to the Public Schools, TAFE Colleges and Government Buildings in the Newcastle, Central Coast, Upper Hunter and Western/Northern Sydney regions.
We are currently seeking Cleaning Services Staff around the Artarmon, Chatswood and Lane Cove areas.
The suitable applicant must have a current drivers licence and reliable transport, must be able to pass a National Police Check, Pre-Employment Medical (including D&A testing) and obtain a paid Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Hours of work consist of either early morning (4-9am) or afternoon (2-7pm) subject to change. Shifts are either morning, afternoon or a combination of both.
Key duties will include:
- Undertake daily cleaning tasks (tasks may include: moping, sweeping, dusting, and vacuuming). You will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines.
- Deliver excellent communication and customer service.
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience and knowledge working within a cleaning and/or customer service environment.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- An eye for detail and being proactive.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Certificate II/III in Cleaning Services (preferred).
- Must own and maintain a Smart Phone.
Broadspectrum Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Broadspectrum. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Broadspectrum to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Broadspectrum Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job