British American Tobacco stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to British American Tobacco that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to British American Tobacco through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest British American Tobacco to your location will be explained below.
British American Tobacco plc (BAT) is a British multinational tobacco company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the largest publicly traded tobacco company in the world.
British American Tobacco Job Positions
Having open positions in each department, British American Tobacco waits for your applications. British American Tobacco does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Senior Technician Manufacturing: This position performs routine and non-routine assignments within sub-function to support GMP/R&D strategic initiatives. The Sr. Technician will collaborate within own area and cross-functionally on assignments, establishing relationships, developing technical knowledge and seeking perspective of others to solve issues. The Sr. Technician assists with work streams associated with development and implementation of improved and/or new innovative product platforms. (S)He will conduct all activities in accordance with applicable regulations and procedures.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs technical assignments with moderate supervision.
- Understands goals and how work is aligned with manufacturing strategies.
- Contributes to process for prioritizing work assignments and communicating results.
- Recognizes and reports errors or deviations to help identify root cause.
- Contributes to work streams associated with the identification, development, and implementation of new technologies, processes, and associated science.
- Communicates ideas and information concisely, effectively, and in an organized format.
- Collaborates within function.
Junior Sourcing Manager:
- The jobholder is required to have a relevant university diploma
- Between 3 – 4 years of experience in the procurement field
- Proficiency in English and Turkish
- Thorough knowledge of the supply chain process, supply market/environment, supplier capabilities and expected trends within Merchandising
- In-depth knowledge of procurement principals and processes
- Proficient in high level commercial negotiations and high level of commercial awareness
- Proficient at developing procurement strategies and contributing to wider business strategies
- Understanding of legal issues and contractual principles to effectively formulate contracts and Service Level Agreements
- Proficient in communicating with multi-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of risk management
- Computer literate: Microsoft Excel: Advanced Level, Microsoft Word: Intermediate Level PowerPoint
Information Executive: You will be supporting the Information Manager in shaping the ‘Australian Story’ and managing local and above market stakeholders via meaningful and insights driven business documents and business presentations for regional and global visits, internal events and above market business reviews.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support continuous evaluation of corporate performance vs market and highlight business opportunities and risks to enable effective strategic, operational and tactical business decisions.
- Identify market trends and opportunities by using various databases (IRI / Kantar / Quantium).
- Consolidate research results of multiple data sources to provide holistic, comprehensive and actionable insights.
- Provide analytical guidance and shape holistic performance understanding across data sources and marketing functions.
Digital Marketing Internship: We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing team based in Amstelveen for a 6-months Internship. As part of of the Shopper Marketing and Customer Activation team you will be involved in expanding our B2B digital platform to engage and reinforce existing and new retail relations. As an intern you will:
- Maintain overall B2B digital engagement platform
- Coordinate the implementation of new online functionalities
- Create continuous content for B2B digital engagement platform based on the communication planning
- Test the functionalities and liaise with our external agency to improve the platform
- Propose new ways to increase the traffic to the B2B digital engagement platform
- Be the first point of contact to our users (retailers and representatives)
- Evaluation of implemented digital engagement content and activities
- Support in B2B offline activities
- Process the monetary transfers on retailer’s VISA CARDS
- Provide finance support for retail and online Vype sales and order fulfilment process
- Assist we customer credit management and issue resolution
- Perform regular reconciliations of customer payments and stock dispatch
- Allocate customer receipts using online platforms (Paypal & Sagepay)
- Assist with month end process, calculate and post pre-payments and accruals.
- Participate in regular inventory counts, reconcile stock and process any discrepancies
- Produce and distribute regular sales reports for various sales channels
- Analyse marketing and administrative expenses and process inter-company recharges
- Maintain vendor, customer and pricing master data
- Resolve queries relating to Accounts Payable, Travel & Expenses and Procurement Cards
- Manage user access requests
- Adhoc support as required
British American Tobacco Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for British American Tobacco. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest British American Tobacco to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for British American Tobacco Jobs (Application Process)
Click on the link below to apply for a job