Brennan IT Online Job Application Process
Brennan IT stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Brennan IT that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Brennan IT through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Brennan IT to your location will be explained below.
Why work for Brennan?
At Brennan IT, we aim to lead, not follow. One of the ways we do this is through an open diverse culture that values performance, where anyone in the team can bring new ideas to the table and see them thrive. Our people are empowered, unique, considerate, supportive, trusting and accepting being the cornerstone of the business. As part of our continued growth, Brennan IT are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to be part our talented Communications team in Melbourne.
Apply Online Brennan IT Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Brennan IT waits for your applications. Brennan IT does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
The role as a Network Engineer is a key role within our Managed Network Services team. You will be responsible for providing technical direction and support to our Brennan Communications clients and internal Brennan IT staff and engineers. You will work both internally and directly with clients to build and maintain best practice network infrastructure.
Your Day To Day Responsibilities
- Provide in depth technical analysis to the NOC Level 2 and 3 (internal) and Communications customers
- Be the escalation point for all technologies related to managed client network services
- Ensure achievement of contracted levels of performance by the proactive surveillance, event control and escalation management of performance related incidents.
- Act as point of contact for client and internal requests
- Direct less senior engineers, and help to coach and mentor
- Analyse complex switching and routing faults
- Support of security, and voice faults (initial triage, and troubleshooting)
- Support the Service Desk in a major incident process and/or environment
What Experience You Will Bring To The Team
- CCNP or Juniper equivalent
- Strong experience in a Wide Area Network and LAN environment
- Previous experience working in a service provider environment and working knowledge of ITSM service delivery concepts
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting support issues across multiple networking technologies
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Attention to detail is a must as is your ability to liaise confidently with clients
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and staff
Brennan IT offers an excellent remuneration package and benefits including:
- An awesome team of people to work with
- Access to the latest and greatest technology
- Personal and Career development
- High levels of reward and recognition for over achieving
- A company that genuinely cares about YOU
- Flexibility to work in the way that brings out the best in YOU
- The ability to do what you love, in an environment that supports YOU
- A focus on health and wellbeing – social club, sporting teams, discounted technology purchases, health checks and more!
Brennan IT Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Brennan IT. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Brennan IT to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Brennan IT Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job