Boral Online Job Application Process
Boral stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Boral that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Boral through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Boral to your location will be explained below.
Boral has a lot to offer. As Australia’s largest Building and Construction Materials Company, they have career opportunities throughout Australia and across a broad range of disciplines from trade and engineering to manufacturing and logistics as well as a range of corporate functions.
Apply Online Boral Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Boral waits for your applications. Boral does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Have previous customer service experience;
- Have the ability to work unsupervised;
- Have the demonstrated ability to undertake all tasks safely and efficiently;
- Be computer literate; and
- A current Forklift ticket would be an advantage, not essential.
- Contribute to all crew tasks as necessary to deliver a quality product in a safe environment
- Safe and efficient use of Asphalt related mobile plant
- Maintaining company truck and plant equipment
- Participate in site safety and business improvement initiatives and,
- Comply with Boral OH&S policy and ensure our Safety and Environmental standards are met
Skills and experience:
- Experience in asphalt will be highly regarded, however full training will be provided
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus
- A current HR drivers licence will be highly regarded
- An attitude and commitment that will fit a highly motivated team environment
- A proven ability to work within an Asphalt team environment and,
- Available to work from Monday to Sunday and nights when required
Boral Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Boral. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Boral to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Boral Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job