Boral Online Job Application Process
Boral stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Boral that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Boral through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Boral to your location will be explained below.
Boral Limited is a multinational company manufacturing and supplying building and construction materials. Founded in Australia, it also has extensive operations in the United States and Asia. With A$4.39 billion (2017) worth of sales, Boral has about 16,000 employees working across approximately 700 operating sites. Its headquarters are located in Sydney, Australia.
Apply Online Boral Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Boral waits for your applications. Boral does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Batcher / Plant Assistant – Asphalt (Enfield)
Our Boral Asphalt Plant based at Greenacre/Enfield are currently recruiting for a Batcher/ Plant Assistant to join the team. This is a multi-skilled role that will require you to work throughout various positions/stations at the plant. Working with the team leader and reporting to the Plant Manager this position would suit someone who enjoys a varied and busy role.
About the Position:
- Dispatching correct asphalt mix to trucks
- Checking Truck Registration Using RMS website
- Ensure safe operation of the Asphalt Plant
- Operating the loader as required
- Physical duties including operating the bobcat
- General yard and plant housekeeping and maintenance
- Any previous control room, allocations or batching experience would be ideal
- Ability to work rotating shift work covering days & nights as required
- Strong dedication to safety and safety awareness
- Previous experience operating a loader would be beneficial
- Physically fit and able to undertake physical labouring duties
- Computer literate and enjoy learning different systems
HC Truck & Dog Driver
The main focus of the position is the loading and delivering of quarry and asphalt materials to customer sites throughout the Sydney & regional areas. Note this is a night shift position located at Maldon / Picton.
We are increasing our nightshift fleet capability and looking for a driver to join our established tipper driver team, in command of one of our Truck and Dogs.
- Delivery of quarry and asphalt materials which includes responsibility for compliance with axle weights tolerances
- Ensure customers and the general public are treated in a courteous and professional manner and the vehicle is presented clean and tidy
- Conduct daily checks on the vehicle and reporting maintenance as required
- Demonstrate a commitment to the safety of oneself and others through safety conversations and reporting hazards
- Teamwork/working with all personnel
Skills and Experience:
- Current HC (heavy combination) drivers licence with related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the relevant transport laws and regulations
- Commitment to safety and the environment
- Provide a professional customer focus
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Be self-motivated with a professional and courteous manner
Have previous customer service experience;
- Have the ability to work unsupervised;
- Have the demonstrated ability to undertake all tasks safely and efficiently;
- Be computer literate; and
- A current Forklift ticket would be an advantage, not essential.
- Contribute to all crew tasks as necessary to deliver a quality product in a safe environment
- Safe and efficient use of Asphalt related mobile plant
- Maintaining company truck and plant equipment
- Participate in site safety and business improvement initiatives and,
- Comply with Boral OH&S policy and ensure our Safety and Environmental standards are met
Skills and experience:
- Experience in asphalt will be highly regarded, however full training will be provided
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus
- A current HR drivers licence will be highly regarded
- An attitude and commitment that will fit a highly motivated team environment
- A proven ability to work within an Asphalt team environment and,
- Available to work from Monday to Sunday and nights when required
Boral Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Boral. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Boral to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Boral Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job