Bond University Online Job Application Process
Bond University stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Bond University that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Bond University through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Bond University to your location will be explained below.
Bond University is Australia’s first private not-for-profit university and is located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland. Since its opening on 15 May 1989, Bond University has primarily been a teaching-focused higher education institution featuring a three-semester-per-year timetable, which allows students to complete an undergraduate degree in two years.
Apply Online Bond University Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Bond University waits for your applications. Bond University does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Food and Beverage staff
- Food & Beverage Attendant
- Food & Beverage Functions Supervisor
- Kitchen Hands
- Kitchen Steward
Candidates on the Food & Beverage casual register are employed on an as needed basis to backfill for staff taking leave or to provide additional support during peak periods. Placements can range from a couple of days to several months on a part-time or full-time basis, depending on the operational needs of the University.
- About the person:
- All successful applicants will be enthusiastic and approachable individuals who are motivated to consistently deliver a superior customer experience.
Technical & educational requirements for these roles will be dependent upon the position the applicant is being considered for.
- Salary details:
- Bond University offers a vibrant campus with state-of-the-art facilities in a picturesque location, as well as a range of tangible benefits including (but not limited to): competitive remuneration, bus services to the door, available car parking, use of library, Career Development Services, corporate discount programs and a bulk-billing medical centre on-site.
Hourly rates will vary depending on the role.
- About the person:
- The ideal applicant will have strong executive and administrative leadership experience along with the demonstrated ability to manage staff, resources, relationships, change and projects effectively. It is essential that the successful applicant has the capability to work collaboratively with others, to be responsible for providing University wide training on regulatory and compliance matters and to have high-level skills in critical analysis, especially with regards to the implementation of external legislative and policy changes impacting the University, all towards enhancing the experience for Bond University students. Substantial experience within the Australian University sector, related technological systems; developments of relevance to student administration, and a clear understanding of the legislative and compliance environment within the Australian higher education sector is required.
Reporting to the Coordinator, Medical, Psychological and Disability Services, the position requires the successful applicant to monitor the student body as well as provide clinical assessments and instigate appropriate treatment or interventions when needed.
This short term, casual appointment will commence on 28 September 2018 and cease 29 October 2018.
- About the person:
- To be successful for this position the candidate will hold a postgraduate qualification in Psychology along with current registration as a Psychologist in Queensland. Membership or eligibility for membership of a professional governing body is also required.
Demonstrated expertise in using a range of counselling styles is requisite, as is the ability to deal with a range of psychological issues with a diverse client base including young adolescents. Previous experience dealing with diverse cultures is also essential.
Ideally, availability during this short term appointment would be 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday however this may be negotiable with the preferred candidate.
- Salary details:
- The remuneration range for this appointment $48.51 – $56.23 per hour, plus 9.5% superannuation, dependent on skills and experience.
Bond University Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Bond University. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Bond University to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Bond University Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job