BlueScope Steel Online Job Application Process
BlueScope Steel stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to BlueScope Steel that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to BlueScope Steel through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest BlueScope Steel to your location will be explained below.
Be part of a team creating some of the world’s most advanced steel products
When our people thrive, so do we. Here are just some of the benefits of working with us.
What we offer
In Australia, your remuneration provides many opportunities for rewards and benefits to help you accomplish your goals.
We don’t just rely on attractive pay and benefits to reward our people. Our recognition programs reward business success. Recognising employees’ contribution helps our people feel good about what they do.
Here are some of the other benefits of working with us:
- Flexible work arrangements: Provide a balance between your work and your family.
- Study assistance: Support for external study linked to development.
- Salary sacrifice options: Available for vehicles and superannuation.
- Employee Benefits Program: Access to a range of discounted products and services including car hire, travel, technology, health, BlueScope products and more.
- Employee Assistance Program: 24 hour support for our team members and their families.
Apply Online BlueScope Steel Jobs
Having open positions in each department, BlueScope Steel waits for your applications. BlueScope Steel does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
- Permanent part-time role, 15-20 hrs/wk, flexible hours
- Complete reporting & analysis support for HR & Finance
- Exciting newly created role, make your own mark!
We are looking for individual with previous reporting and analysis experience who has a passion for improvement to join our Commercial team and work at our Granville site as a part-time Reporting Analyst.
This is a newly created position and we are open to discussing work hours and flexibility on an individual basis. We are looking for someone to undertake 15-20 hours per week.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will deliver timely and accurate reporting and analysis duties for the Finance and HR functions.
- Data/system management and administration
- Export data from multiple systems (e.g. SAP, Cognos, HR systems)
- Consolidate and prepare data in Excel
- Review data to ensure integrity, accuracy and that it is ‘fit for purpose’
- Present report/analysis in clear and succinct format for users
- Provide value-add data insights or commentary to users
- Periodic reporting as per calendared schedule
- Identifying data or reporting improvements and recommend solutions for implementation
- Ad hoc administrative and project duties to support business
Key Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a business-related field (or studying towards)
- Excellent computer competency to learn our systems
- Intermediate Excel skills (i.e. V look-ups, pivot tables, formulas)
- Previous experience undertaking data reporting and analysis duties
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Sound attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Whilst you will be based at Granville, those you work with and support could be based onsite or located remotely at another location. Whilst you will be directly supporting Finance and HR, you will also liaise with business areas such as Sales, Supply Chain and Operations on Finance and HR regarding information impacting their functions.
- Possibility for flexible hours in line with business needs
- Salaried role with opportunity to participate in the incentive scheme
- Access to further development & career opportunities in BlueScope
At BlueScope, our success comes from our people. We choose to treat each other with trust and respect. We understand that the range of perspectives that result from having a diverse and inclusive workplace will strengthen BlueScope’s capability for continued and sustained business success.
BlueScope Steel Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for BlueScope Steel. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest BlueScope Steel to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a BlueScope Steel Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job