Big W Space Planner Job Description
What we’re like
BIG W’s best and most valued asset is its team of 22,000 passionate people in Australia and Asia. We believe the most vital ingredient to driving our business success is our people and we aim to empower every individual to make a positive contribution, extend career skills and ultimately maximise their potential.
• Great people leader & career opportunities
• Enjoy autonomy and responsibility
• 12 month fixed term contract opportunity; immediate start
As a Space Planner, you will undertake the range review process including the development, updating and maintenance of planograms and floor plans for assigned departments.
Reporting to the Specialist Specialist, you will also:
• Implement Planograms as per space requirements and documented processes and deliver into stores as per the Planogram schedule
• Produce accurate Planograms that reflect company merchandising principles and principles of display
• Complete all database entries and updates accurately prior to the planogram release
You will ideally have previous experience as a space planner from within a retail environment. Your ability to build relationships across the business and strong analytical skills will ensure your success in this role.
Other key skills used in this exciting role include:
• Intermediate MS Office skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Having worked on/with Planograms in store and/or CAD experience will be highly regarded
BIG W is one of Australia’s most loved brands and has been part of our families for over 40 years. At BIG W, we put our customer at the heart of everything we do across our network of 183 stores nationally. We sell exclusive BIG W brands that are simply great quality at low prices as well as feature leading international brands. Our customers can choose everything for their kids, home, themselves, for leisure and for their everyday life. Our team of over 18,000 members is located in Australia, Hong Kong and Bangladesh.