Big W Space Planner Job Duties & Pay
Big W is a company serving not only Australi, but also Asia. Nearly 25 thousand people work in Big W, one of the sub-companies of Woolworths Group. The company takes care of the selection of its employees in order to provide a good service.
All of the people working here are expected to contribute to the company. Necessary opportunities will be provided for career development of individuals within the company. As people develop, the company will improve. As you develop in your career, you get the chance to be promoted. In this position, you are given autonomy and responsibilities in certain areas. You usually start working by signing a 12-month contract. (orj.)
See Also: Big W Job Application
As a Space Planner, you will undertake the range review process including the development, updating and maintenance of planograms and floor plans for assigned departments.
Reporting to the Specialist Specialist, you will also:
• Implement Planograms as per space requirements and documented processes and deliver into stores as per the Planogram schedule
• Produce accurate Planograms that reflect company merchandising principles and principles of display
• Complete all database entries and updates accurately prior to the planogram release
You will ideally have previous experience as a space planner from within a retail environment. Your ability to build relationships across the business and strong analytical skills will ensure your success in this role.
Other key skills used in this exciting role include:
• Intermediate MS Office skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Having worked on/with Planograms in store and/or CAD experience will be highly regarded
Salary: Employees in the Big w Space Planner position earn between A $ 70,419 and A $ 84,489 annually.
BIG W is one of Australia’s most loved brands and has been part of our families for over 40 years. At BIG W, we put our customer at the heart of everything we do across our network of 183 stores nationally. We sell exclusive BIG W brands that are simply great quality at low prices as well as feature leading international brands. Our customers can choose everything for their kids, home, themselves, for leisure and for their everyday life. Our team of over 18,000 members is located in Australia, Hong Kong and Bangladesh.