Big W Optometrist Job Description
BIG W Penrith is seeking a qualified Optometrist with a genuine passion for eye health and customer care.
- Well established client base, friendly team with great morale
- Help grow a high performing team, and benefit from the practice’s success
- This role is offered full time for a 12 month fixed term contract to provide maternity cover, with the potential to be offered ongoing permanent work at one of our stores in western Sydney
Find All Big W Jobs Here; Big W Job Application
What we’re like
BIG W’s best and most valued asset is its team of 22,000 passionate people in Australia and Asia. We believe the most vital ingredient to driving our business success is our people and we aim to empower every individual to make a positive contribution, extend career skills and ultimately maximise their potential.
- Our Vision Centres offer a boutique-style customer experience
- Full time opportunity at BIG W Broadmeadows store
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
Play a key role in delivering a Live Big for Less experience to our customers, from consultation through to sale know that you are delivering quality products and specialised service at a low price.
- The latest, state-of-the-art equipment and a well established customer base awaits your expertise
- Partner with the Practice Business Manager to implement outstanding business initiatives
- Great career opportunities within one of Australia’s most iconic retail brands
A qualified Optometrist with a genuine passion for eye health and customer care. But it’s not just about the eyes, you’ll bring a couple more senses to the table:
- Ears & Mouth – Communication! In addition to providing exceptional customer service, you’ll be collaborating with your team and liaising with Medicare
- Hands – Experience using Optomate desirable, although not essential
How to Apply for Big W Optometrist Jobs;