As an optical dispenser, you will play a crucial role in managing costs and providing excellent customer service. Your responsibilities include increasing sales, meeting budget expectations, and performing optical distribution tasks.
You will work collaboratively with the team to prioritize customer needs and interests. This position may require some evening and weekend shifts. You will also need to interpret optical prescriptions, lead and develop staff, and contribute to improving the business operations.
Big W Optical is an ideal place to work for those who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and enhancing their career.
- The company requires qualified and experienced individuals to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines while displaying a passion for sales achievement.
- Applicants with prior experience in leading, motivating, and training staff will have an advantage.
- Clear spoken communication skills and strong organizational abilities are also necessary.
- With Big W Optical, you have the chance to be part of a larger business and achieve your future career goals.
What Big W like
BIG W’s best and most valued asset is its team of ~22,000 passionate people in Australia and Asia. We believe the most vital ingredient to driving our business success is our people and we aim to empower every individual to make a positive contribution, extend career skills and ultimately maximise their potential.
- Supportive management and all the tools YOU need to SHINE!
- Work for first Australian owned Optometry chain.
- Collaborative team and company culture