You will make an effort to minimize costs, and you will ensure that the service offered to customers reaches the best level. You will take the necessary steps to increase sales and meet budget expectations. You will perform optical distribution tasks, make contributions to improve the business. You must work as a team, keeping in mind the interests of the clients. Persons who will take charge in this position will work some days in the evening and some on weekends. It is your responsibility to interpret optical prescriptions, lead staff and, where necessary, develop them in terms of business. (orj.)
Big W Optical provides opportunity to be part of a bigger business and offers you the potential to enhance your future career.
- Qualified and/or Optical dispensing experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- A passion for customer service and sales achievement
- Preferred experience in leading, motivating and training staff
- Strong organisational and clear spoken communication skills
What Big W like
BIG W’s best and most valued asset is its team of ~22,000 passionate people in Australia and Asia. We believe the most vital ingredient to driving our business success is our people and we aim to empower every individual to make a positive contribution, extend career skills and ultimately maximise their potential.
- Supportive management and all the tools YOU need to SHINE!
- Work for first Australian owned Optometry chain.
- Collaborative team and company culture
Find All Big W Jobs Here; Big W Careers Login