Big W Optical Business Manager Job Description
You will aim to achieve the store’s sales and budget expectations while minimising costs and delivering high quality customer service as well as performing optical dispensing duties. You will have significant input into the development and direction of the business. Be part of a team environment and feel empowered by putting the customer’s interests at the heart of the business. This role will operate as part of rotating roster to include weekends and evenings.
- Manage the store’s sales and budget
- Provide leadership and development of optical staff
- Interpret optical prescriptions
Find All Big W Jobs Here; Big W Job Application
Big W Optical provides opportunity to be part of a bigger business and offers you the potential to enhance your future career.
- Qualified and/or Optical dispensing experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- A passion for customer service and sales achievement
- Preferred experience in leading, motivating and training staff
- Strong organisational and clear spoken communication skills
BIG W’s best and most valued asset is its team of ~22,000 passionate people in Australia and Asia. We believe the most vital ingredient to driving our business success is our people and we aim to empower every individual to make a positive contribution, extend career skills and ultimately maximise their potential.
- Supportive management and all the tools YOU need to SHINE!
- Work for first Australian owned Optometry chain.
- Collaborative team and company culture
How to Apply for Big W Optical Business Manager Jobs;