Big W Network & Capacity Planning Analyst Job Description
What we’re like
BIG W is one of Australia’s most loved brands and has been part of our families for over 40 years. At BIG W, we put our customer at the heart of everything we do across our network of 183 stores nationally. We sell exclusive BIG W brands that are simply great quality at low prices as well as feature leading international brands. Our customers can choose everything for their kids, home, themselves, for leisure and for their everyday life. Our team of over 18,000 members is located in Australia, Hong Kong and Bangladesh.
• Join one of Australia’s most iconic brands
• Enjoy automony and responsibility
• Great career opportunities driven by supportive Leadership team
As the Network & Capacity Planning Analyst you will be responsible for managing event and peak season capacity in Distribution Centres (DCs) and communicating the plan to stakeholders. You will also be responsible for adjusting inbound/outbound volume with minimal disruption to stock flow through DCs to stores.
Reporting into the Stockflow Manager your key accountabilities include:
• Accurate and timely creation of inbound flow plan in line with store/DC/replenishment requirements.
• Communicate issues and concerns with supporting information based on analysis.
• Generate and analyse detailed reports regarding inbound and outbound volume through the supply network.
• Develop standardised inbound receipt plans to form a platform of communication and continuous improvement for recurring and predictable scenarios (i.e. promotions, Christmas)
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following experience:
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong Excel and reporting background with a high attention to detail – SQL and Access skills preferable
• Supply chain modelling experience
• Stakeholder management and interpersonal skills – is able to positively engage with others
• Ability to communicate concisely to wide audiences.
What’s in it for you?
An attractive remuneration package including base, super and bonus
Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia both across BIG W and Woolworths
Tech options – Woolworths is the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
An exciting career – as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will help you thrive
Located in Bella Vista. We have great head office facilities including free parking, on-site gym, sports courts, cafeteria, a metro store and exciting activities throughout the week
Team member discounts at all of Woolworths businesses
Job Application Link: https://career10.successfactors.com/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=Woolworths&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=254467&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=f0cx34%2b0%2fYN5l6DiuNAYMPuRDms%3d