Big W Fill Associate Job Description
Join one of Australia’s largest retailers in this exciting replenishment role today!
• Join BIG W as we embark on a transformational journey
• Be part of a fun and inspiring team
• Be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package
What we’re like
BIG W’s best and most valued asset is its team of 22,000 passionate people in Australia and Asia. We believe the most vital ingredient to driving our business success is our people and we aim to empower every individual to make a positive contribution, extend career skills and ultimately maximise their potential.
• Think BIG and work for one of Australia’s biggest retailers
• Experience excellent working conditions
• Unparalleled opportunities for growth and development
As a Fill Associate you are responsible to replenish and recover the store ensuring this occurs within the allocated timeframe.
Your strong attention to detail coupled with your ability to work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment will see you be successful in this role. Safety will always be one of your highest priorities!
• The ability to work cooperatively in a team
• Capacity to work in a physically demanding role
• Great time management and organisational skills
About BIG W
For over 50 years BIG W has been the trusted backstop of Australian households. We have clothed Australian families, furnished Australian homes and filled Australian toy boxes. We opened our first store on the outskirts of Newcastle in New South Wales in 1964 and have 186 stores operating across Australia today.
BIG W is proud to provide Australian shoppers with a broad range of quality general merchandise products at low prices. From women’s, men’s and children’s clothing and shoes to homewares, electronics, pet food, cleaning items, party goods, toys and books, BIG W is a popular one-stop-shop for customers seeking great design, brands and value across the country.