Big W Category Range Analyst Job Description
As part of the Customer First Ranging program, the Category Range Analyst supports the BIG W Commercial team to develop customer focused ranges through a data driven category review process.
This role is key to the success of the Customer First Ranging program, one of the largest strategic initiatives of the business.
Reporting into the Head of Ranging, your core responsibilities include:
- Working with Category Managers and Heads of Commercial to create category strategies
- Communicate insights from data and provide recommendations on range reviews, covering range, price and layout
- Follow category performance post roll-out and propose corrective actions to optimise performance
- Embed the Customer First Ranging methodology and process into the Commercial team and drive continuous improvement
- Partner with other internal teams to plan and execute the review across all our stores
Find All Big W Jobs Here; Big W Job Application
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in a commercial or analytical role ideally from a retail or FMCG environment.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to positively engage and influence through relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented mindset & persistence in landing change
- High level of curiosity with an interest in understanding customer needs
- Advanced Excel skills and proficient in Powerpoint
- Business transformation experience preferred
About Big W
For over 50 years BIG W has been the trusted backstop of Australian households. We have clothed Australian families, furnished Australian homes and filled Australian toy boxes. We opened our first store on the outskirts of Newcastle in New South Wales in 1964 and have 186 stores operating across Australia today.
How to Apply for Big W Category Range Analyst Jobs;