Big W Apparel Leader Job Description
Do you have previous retail management experience and a passion for customer service? This job is for you!
- Join an iconic and evolving Australian retailer
- Think team and lead a fun and inspiring team
- Be rewarded with competitive remuneration and benefits
BIG W’s best and most valued asset is its team of 22,000 passionate people in Australia and Asia. We believe the most vital ingredient to driving our business success is our people and we aim to empower every individual to make a positive contribution, extend career skills and ultimately maximise their potential.
Find All Big W Jobs Here; Big W Job Application
- Be a part of an exciting and transformational retail space
- Experience unparalleled career opportunities
- Create a climate for growth and development
Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for each other, our communities, our customers, and our business then we ought to connect.
Your previous retail management experience coupled with your ability to motivate teams and encourage teamwork will see you successful in this role!
Your understanding of merchandising principles and the use of retail ordering systems will also be highly regarded.
Other core competencies of this exciting opportunity include:
- Problem-solving and change management skills
- Your ability to lead and motivate teams in a fast paced retail environment
- A passion to provide a safe environment for our customers, team members and visitors
How to Apply for Big W Junior Buyer Jobs;