Bed Bath N’ Table Online Job Application Process
Bed Bath N’ Table stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Bed Bath N’ Table that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Bed Bath N’ Table through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Bed Bath N’ Table to your location will be explained below.
With over 160 stores in every state and territory of Australia as well as key location stores throughout New Zealand and Singapore, we have continually grown to become a full home lifestyle destination for our customers.
After supplying bed linen to some of Australia’s biggest department stores for many years, John realised a place was needed where the designs could be properly showcased in a specialty store dedicated to providing unique product and quality service. A place where beautiful homewares could become achievable to everyone, every day. This is how our very first Bed Bath N’ Table store was born.
Apply Online Bed Bath N’ Table Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Bed Bath N’ Table waits for your applications. Bed Bath N’ Table does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Retail Store Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to join our team at our beautiful Carousel store.
Our Store Managers partner closely with our Assistant Store Managers to manage all aspects of business operations whilst providing expert home styling advice and leading by example in delivering an incredible customer service experience.
As a Bed Bath N’ Table Store Manager we look for:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a fast paced/ high volume retail environment
- A passion for homewares and providing an exceptional customer experience every time
- A drive to achieve store and individual sales budgets and KPI’s
- Proven experience in motivating and developing a team
- Outstanding communication and computer literacy skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- High visual merchandising standards
A Bed Bath N’ Table career will offer you:
- A unique rotating fortnightly roster with one weekend (Sat & Sun) rostered on then the following weekend (Sat & Sun) rostered off. This is in addition to one weekday rostered day off each week.
- An opportunity to work with a talented, passionate and fun team that love to create an incredible in store experience with every customer
- A competitive salary package and bonus structure
- A generous employee discount program
Senior Financial Accountant
We are currently embarking on an exciting growth and change journey, and are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to lead and manage the day to day financial accounting activities for The Dempsey Group. Working from our head office based in Hawthorn, Melbourne, this is a newly creating role reporting into the Financial Accounting Manager, this role is key to driving improvements within the Finance Department. The main responsibilities of this position will be to:
- Manage monthly and annual reporting, including investigating variances
- Provide advice to the Finance leadership team regarding improvements to reporting and processes
- Provide assistance with cash flow management, budgeting and forecasting
- Regulatory reporting including BAS and FBT preparation and compliance to the ABS
- Participate as an active member of the Finance team on identifying areas for improvement.
The Perfect Profile
In order to be successful in this position we are looking for someone who has:
Skills and experience:
- Tertiary degree qualification in finance/ commerce or similar
- CPA or CA qualification
- Previous experience in Chartered Accounting firm or large corporate
- Strong experience in statutory reporting and exposure to FBT and GST
- Proficiency in MS Office suite – Advanced Word and Excel and familiarity with Business Intelligence and Finance general ledger systems.
- Attention to detail
- Organisation and time management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced problem solving skills and analytical skills including ability to identify issues and suggest solutions
Bed Bath N’ Table Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Bed Bath N’ Table. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Bed Bath N’ Table to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Bed Bath N’ Table Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job