You will be responsible for providing meal support to the elderly staying here. Everyone who is hosted at Baptist Care is at the center of everything. All staff aim to provide the best personal care for guests. By joining the Baptist Care team, you can offer services that change people’s lives and develop your career in this field.
Cafe Assistant Duties & Responsibilities
- You will work in the Baptist Care food service department. You will be employed under Fixed Term Maternity Leave.
- You will perform the versatile tasks defined for you.
- You are responsible for providing high quality service to residents staying here.
- You will work by dedicating yourself to this work, you will make a difference in the lives of the residents.
- You will work as a team as part of a large team.
Between Monday and Friday, you will start working at 08:30 in the morning, and will end at 15:30. On Saturday and Sunday, you will start working at 09:30, and your work will end at 16:00. You will have worked for a total of 48 hours in a 2-week period.
- Your most basic duties are to make tea and coffee regularly.
- Preparing basic meals is also among your duties.
Open Locations & Job Vacancies
|Location Info||Application Info|
|Macquarie Park NSW (Fixed Term Part-Time, Permanent Part-Time)||Closed|
|NSW & ACT (Fixed Term Part-Time, Permanent Part-Time)||Details & Apply|