Bank of America Online Job Application Process
Bank of America stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Bank of America that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Bank of America through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Bank of America to your location will be explained below.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to delivering world-class financial solutions and results on behalf of our shareholders, clients and employees in Asia and across the globe. Bank of America Merrill Lynch has key operations in more than 150 locations worldwide. Building on our leading U.S. franchise, our regional experts work seamlessly to deliver powerful capabilities to help clients succeed in Asia and beyond.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch operates a network of offices in 12 countries and territories in the Asia Pacific region. The bank’s regional footprint, covering more than a dozen languages, five time zones and multiple legal and regulatory jurisdictions, places it among the Top 5 corporate banks in the Asia Pacific region.
Apply Online Bank of America Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Bank of America waits for your applications. Bank of America does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Working in Trade Finance within the Fulfillment, Service and Operations team, responsible for the End to End processing / Handling of all Trade Finance products including Supply Chain Finance, Trade Receivables Finance, Import LC with price variation, Corporate Trade loans, and Export Credit Agency Financing.
- Dealing and communicating with customers/processing centre teams/business partners
- Examine documents received from clients, effectively communicating to applicants in case of discrepancies.
- Ensure all essential and specific quality service levels are met.
- Focus on risk management to effectively mitigate operational and credit exposure and ensure adherence to all Internal Compliance/Anti-Boycott/OFAC requirements.
- Establishment/amendment and monitoring of Standby Letters of Credit/Bank Guarantees.
- Communications with Credit/overseas branches for SBLC/Bank Guarantee related issues and follow ups.
- Documents preparation on behalf of clients for negotiation under Export L/C/Collections as per the Service Level Agreement
- Export Letters of Credit /amendments and preparation of Negotiation Worksheets, scanning to Processing Centre and dispatch of documents to overseas banks and follow up acceptance/payment
- Processing of Import / Export Collections
- Collect fees/commissions on SBLC and Bank Guarantees.
- Pro-active and effective support provided to Clients/Business Partners/overseas banks.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned time to time by the Manager.
Key Skills & Preferred Experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills both written and spoken
- Experience in Import Documentary Collections/Import Letters of Credit/Export Documentary Collections/Export Letters of Credit/Negotiations under Export Letter of Credit in a domestic or international bank.
- Working knowledge of UCP600, ISP98, URDG758, URC522, URR525, SWIFT.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Proven time management skills and flexible with hours.
The Australian Client Fulfillment team is responsible for the provision of new corporate client business onboarding, from the opening of local corporate accounts through to multi country, multi product projects. This client facing team supports the Bank’s Sales partners to ensure the franchises brand is maintained through effectively transitioning clients from their existing banks to Bank of America Merrill Lynch cash management and trade services.
Strong business growth has led to the need to further strengthen the team. The successful candidate will play a vitally important role in the success of the Australian franchise
- Partner with the Bank’s Sales team to ensure client technical solutions are effectively scoped, advising clients on technical infrastructure/services where required
- Complete responsibility for the successful onboarding of the Bank’s products and services to client’s domestic and international businesses
- Ensure a smooth transition for clients to the Bank’s dedicated Service team
- Support and advise management on opportunities for the Fulfillment Team’s strategic and operational development
- Liaise with Global Transaction Services (GTS) support functions (Product, Legal, Compliance, Operations) to ensure the Fulfillment team’s services are operationally and risk efficient
Country Controller Manager
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission
- Leadership and management of all Finance and Tax functions in Australia
- Responsible for Financial Control, regulatory reporting and also coordinate with the Product Control, Business Finance and Tax teams regionally
- Overseeing the Accounting, Month-end close, Finalization of Annual Audit, etc.
- Regulatory reporting for all legal entities of the Bank in Australia
- Submission of data to Regional reporting team for US GAAP consolidation
- Management Reporting and variance analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Monitoring & Supervising all reporting requirements Supporting in Systems Implementation
- Leading Finance Transformation
- Coordinate with Corporate Treasury on all Capital and Liquidity ratios as required by local regulators
- Coordinate with global teams on RRP, Stress testing and capital forecasting
- Qualified accountant, with experience in preparing Financials, Regulatory reporting, Management accounting, Financial analysis & planning and Tax matters preferably with multinational operating environments such as Local and Foreign Banks, Audit firms (Big 4’s; Grand Thornton, etc.), Financial sector (Accenture, etc.)
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Leadership in Organizational Transformation and Change management
- Knowledge of local GAAP/US GAAP, Central bank regulations, Regulatory reporting and Tax matters.
- Problem solving abilities, attention to detail, strong work ethic and multi-tasking skills
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure and fast changing environment
- Ability to influence and partner with key stakeholders
- Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt and flexibility to adjust to new business requirements
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently, ability to adapt to dynamic changes, and be a good team player
- Strong focus on Systems and data Strategy and project management skills
- High integrity and good track record
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines independently
- Good oral & written communication skills, interpersonal and relationship management skills
Bank of America Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Bank of America. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Bank of America to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Bank of America Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job