Baker Hughes Online Job Application Process
Baker Hughes stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Baker Hughes that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Baker Hughes through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Baker Hughes to your location will be explained below.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. The Company’s 32,000 employees today work in more than 80 countries helping customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources.
Apply Online Baker Hughes Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Baker Hughes waits for your applications. Baker Hughes does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
- Receives inbound material from outside suppliers and other company plants and field locations.
- Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Picks materials, components and end products and deliver them to production or shipping.
- Performs cycle counts
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts.
Chemical Service Representative
- Responsible for working with the chemical pumps
- Responsible for doing oil grind outs
- Will be responsible for doing chemical injection set ups
- Responsible for delivering chemicals to sites
- Will help with doing water and oil analyses
- Will communicate with customers on orders and other information
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a clean driving record
- Possess good communication skills and have the ability to work in a team environment
- Basic computer skills
- Able to be on call 24/7 as needed
Baker Hughes Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Baker Hughes. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Baker Hughes to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job